The Retarded States of America

Politiek en oorlog zijn onlosmakelijk met elkaar verbonden en alles over politiek en oorlog kun je hier terugvinden.
combi
Administrator
Administrator

di 18 sep 2012, 22:04

De volgende gebruiker(s) zeggen bedankt: baphomet
blackbox
Administrator
Administrator

wo 19 sep 2012, 08:39

let op!....schokkende beelden..

illuminati of my own reality
De volgende gebruiker(s) zeggen bedankt: baphomet, ninti
blackbox
Administrator
Administrator

ma 24 sep 2012, 12:23

Intelligence and Special Operations forces are furious and frustrated at how President Obama and those in positions of authority have exploited their service for political advantage. Countless leaks, interviews and decisions by the Obama Administration and other government officials have undermined the success of our Intelligence and Special Operations forces and put future missions and personnel at risk.

The unwarranted and dangerous public disclosure of Special Forces Operations is so serious -- that for the first time ever -- former operators have agreed to risk their reputations and go 'on the record' in a special documentary titled "Dishonorable Disclosures." Its goal is to educate America about serious breaches of security and prevent them from ever happening again.

Use of military ranks, titles & photographs in uniform does not imply endorsement of the Dept of the Army or the Department of Defense. All individuals are no longer in active service with any federal agency or military service.

combi
Administrator
Administrator

wo 26 sep 2012, 09:50

SECRET VIDEO: Romney Tells Millionaire Donors What He REALLY Thinks of Obama Voters
When he doesn't know a camera's rolling, the GOP candidate shows his disdain for half of America.
—By David Corn

Mon Sep. 17, 2012 1:00 PM PDT
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/201 ... fundraiser

During a private fundraiser earlier this year, Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney told a small group of wealthy contributors what he truly thinks of all the voters who support President Barack Obama. He dismissed these Americans as freeloaders who pay no taxes, who don't assume responsibility for their lives, and who think government should take care of them. Fielding a question from a donor about how he could triumph in November, Romney replied:

There are 47 percent of the people who will vote for the president no matter what. All right, there are 47 percent who are with him, who are dependent upon government, who believe that they are victims, who believe the government has a responsibility to care for them, who believe that they are entitled to health care, to food, to housing, to you-name-it. That that's an entitlement. And the government should give it to them. And they will vote for this president no matter what…These are people who pay no income tax.

Romney went on: "[M]y job is is not to worry about those people. I'll never convince them they should take personal responsibility and care for their lives."

Mother Jones has obtained video of Romney at this intimate fundraiser—where he candidly discussed his campaign strategy and foreign policy ideas in stark terms he does not use in public—and has confirmed its authenticity. To protect the confidential source who provided the video, we have blurred some of the image, and we will not identify the date or location of the event, which occurred after Romney had clinched the Republican presidential nomination. [UPDATE: We can now report that this fundraiser was held at the Boca Raton home of controversial private equity manager Marc Leder on May 17 and we've removed the blurring from the video. See the original blurred videos here.]

Here is Romney expressing his disdain for Americans who back the president:

At the dinner, Romney often stuck to familiar talking points. But there were moments when he went beyond the familiar campaign lines. Describing his family background, he quipped about his father, "Had he been born of Mexican parents, I'd have a better shot of winning this." Contending that he is a self-made millionaire who earned his own fortune, Romney insisted, "I have inherited nothing." He remarked, "There is a perception, 'Oh, we were born with a silver spoon, he never had to earn anything and so forth.' Frankly, I was born with a silver spoon, which is the greatest gift you can have: which is to get born in America."

Romney told the contributors that "women are open to supporting me," but that "we are having a much harder time with Hispanic voters, and if the Hispanic voting bloc becomes as committed to the Democrats as the African American voting block has in the past, why, we're in trouble as a party and, I think, as a nation." When one attendee asked how this group could help Romney sell himself to others, he answered, "Frankly, what I need you to do is to raise millions of dollars." He added, "The fact that I'm either tied or close to the president…that's very interesting."

Asked why he wouldn't go full-throttle and assail Obama as corrupt, Romney explained the internal thinking of his campaign and revealed that he and his aides, in response to focus-group studies conducted by his consultants, were hesitant to hammer the president too hard out of fear of alienating independents who voted for Obama in 2008:

We speak with voters across the country about their perceptions. Those people I told you—the 5 to 6 or 7 percent that we have to bring onto our side—they all voted for Barack Obama four years ago. So, and by the way, when you say to them, "Do you think Barack Obama is a failure?" they overwhelmingly say no. They like him. But when you say, "Are you disappointed that his policies haven't worked?" they say yes. And because they voted for him, they don't want to be told that they were wrong, that he's a bad guy, that he did bad things, that he's corrupt. Those people that we have to get, they want to believe they did the right thing, but he just wasn't up to the task. They love the phrase that he's "over his head." But if we're—but we, but you see, you and I, we spend our day with Republicans. We spend our days with people who agree with us. And these people are people who voted for him and don't agree with us. And so the things that animate us are not the things that animate them. And the best success I have at speaking with those people is saying, you know, the president has been a disappointment. He told you he'd keep unemployment below 8 percent. Hasn't been below eight percent since. Fifty percent of kids coming out of school can't get a job. Fifty percent. Fifty percent of the kids in high school in our 50 largest cities won't graduate from high school. What're they gonna do? These are the kinds of things that I can say to that audience that they nod their head and say, "Yeah, I think you're right." What he's going to do, by the way, is try and vilify me as someone who's been successful, or who's, you know, closed businesses or laid people off, and is an evil bad guy. And that may work.

(Note: Obama did not promise his policies would keep unemployment under 8 percent, and 50 percent of college graduates are not unemployed.)

To assure the donors that he and his campaign knew what they were doing, Romney boasted about the consultants he had retained, emphasizing that several had worked for Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu:

I have a very good team of extraordinarily experienced, highly successful consultants, a couple of people in particular who have done races around the world. I didn't realize it. These guys in the US—the Karl Rove equivalents—they do races all over the world: in Armenia, in Africa, in Israel. I mean, they work for Bibi Netanyahu in his race. So they do these races and they see which ads work, and which processes work best, and we have ideas about what we do over the course of the campaign. I'd tell them to you, but I'd have to shoot you.

When one donor said he was disappointed that Romney wasn't attacking Obama with sufficient intellectual firepower, Romney groused that the campaign trail was no place for high-minded and detail-oriented arguments:

Well, I wrote a book that lays out my view for what has to happen in the country, and people who are fascinated by policy will read the book. We have a website that lays out white papers on a whole series of issues that I care about. I have to tell you, I don't think this will have a significant impact on my electability. I wish it did. I think our ads will have a much bigger impact. I think the debates will have a big impact…My dad used to say, "Being right early is not good in politics." And in a setting like this, a highly intellectual subject—discussion on a whole series of important topics typically doesn't win elections. And there are, there are, there are—for instance, this president won because of "hope and change."

Romney, who spoke confidently throughout the event and seemed quite at ease with the well-heeled group, insisted that his election in and of itself would lead to economic growth and that the markets would react favorably if his chances seemed good in the fall:

They'll probably be looking at what the polls are saying. If it looks like I'm going to win, the markets will be happy. If it looks like the president's going to win, the markets should not be terribly happy. It depends of course which markets you're talking about, which types of commodities and so forth, but my own view is that if we win on November 6th, there will be a great deal of optimism about the future of this country. We'll see capital come back and we'll see—without actually doing anything—we'll actually get a boost in the economy. If the president gets reelected, I don't know what will happen. I can—I can never predict what the markets will do. Sometimes it does the exact opposite of what I would have expected. But my own view is that if we get a "Taxageddon," as they call it, January 1st, with this president, and with a Congress that can't work together, it's—it really is frightening.

Advertise on MotherJones.com

At the dinner, Romney also said that the campaign purposefully was using Ann Romney "sparingly…so that people don't get tired of her." And he noted that he had turned down an invitation from Saturday Night Live because such an appearance "has the potential of looking slapstick and not presidential."

Here was Romney raw and unplugged—sort of unscripted. With this crowd of fellow millionaires, he apparently felt free to utter what he really believes and would never dare say out in the open. He displayed a high degree of disgust for nearly half of his fellow citizens, lumping all Obama voters into a mass of shiftless moochers who don't contribute much, if anything, to society, and he indicated that he viewed the election as a battle between strivers (such as himself and the donors before him) and parasitic free-riders who lack character, fortitude, and initiative. Yet Romney explained to his patrons that he could not speak such harsh words about Obama in public, lest he insult those independent voters who sided with Obama in 2008 and whom he desperately needs in this election. These were sentiments not to be shared with the voters; it was inside information, available only to the select few who had paid for the privilege of experiencing the real Romney.

ALSO READ: More from the secret Romney video. (Romney tells his donors he doesn't believe in a two-state solution for the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, that resolving this conflict is "almost unthinkable," and that he would merely "kick the ball down the field.")

Video production: James West, Adam Serwer, Dana Liebelson, and Erika Eichelberger

Research assistance: James Carter

This story originally contained versions of the videos that were blurred out. You can find those videos, in the order they appear in this post, here, here, here, here, and here.
blackbox
Administrator
Administrator

zo 30 sep 2012, 14:10

fr3bzy
Administrator
Administrator
Contacteer:

zo 30 sep 2012, 19:22

JAJA mensen ... tegenwoordig komen geboortecertificaten van presidenten uit het programma ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR !

KOMT TOT ZIEN

:lachjedood:
:yeahyeah:
:tyrone:
:popiejopie:
:fr3bzy:

[YES]Equality of Opportunity - [NO]Equality of Outcome
combi
Administrator
Administrator

wo 03 okt 2012, 12:55

Amerikaanse miljonairs krijgen uitkering
2 oktober 2012 14:47
http://www.nuzakelijk.nl/de-koffiecorne ... ering.html

AMSTERDAM – Er blijken 2400 Amerikaanse miljonairs te zijn die een werkloosheidsuitkering ontvangen. Gemiddeld krijgen zij ruim 11.000 dollar aan bijstand.

Dit blijkt uit een onderzoek van het beleidsonderzoeksbureau van het Amerikaanse Congres.

Het onderzoek staat centraal in een poging van de Amerikaanse overheid om de uitgaven onder controle te krijgen en een begrotingstekort van 1,1 biljoen dollar om te buigen.

“Miljonairs een werkloosheidsuitkering sturen is een praktijkvoorbeeld van uitgaven die niet meer onder controle zijn”, aldus de Republikeinse senator Tom Coburn tegenover persbureau Bloomberg.

“Bijstand verzorgen voor de rijken ondermijnt het programma voor degene die het nodig hebben terwijl toekomstige generaties met zinloze schuld worden opgezadeld.”
meNsies
Super QFF-er
Super QFF-er

do 04 okt 2012, 16:34

...and, by way of non-fiction flashback, on this day a mere 70 years ago, the President was raising taxes, fixing wages and prices, and in the middle of a war...

Afbeelding

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2012-10-0 ... t-medicare
blackbox
Administrator
Administrator

do 04 okt 2012, 20:57

blackbox
Administrator
Administrator

do 04 okt 2012, 21:13

(UNBELIVEABLE) Hillary Clinton laughs about possible war against iran

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=799_1348921063
combi
Administrator
Administrator

zo 14 okt 2012, 12:19

"As a veteran all I have to say is: No shit. Military basic training takes away your individuality and makes you dependent upon the unit FOR EVERYTHING. Individual soldiers are expected to follow orders, not to question them, even if they will get people killed needlessly.

The US? government is becoming paranoid and delusional. If that opinion makes me a terrorist... then so be it.

tehnoblerogue"
combi
Administrator
Administrator

do 18 okt 2012, 12:21

In Theaters October 5th - http://www.thehouseilivein.org
Filmed in more than twenty states, THE HOUSE I LIVE IN tells the stories of individuals at all levels of America's War on Drugs. From the dealer to the narcotics officer, the inmate to the federal judge, the film offers a penetrating look inside America's criminal justice system, revealing the profound human rights implications of U.S. drug policy. Winner of the 2012 Sundance Grand Jury Prize, THE HOUSE I LIVE IN will be released in theaters on October 5th
combi
Administrator
Administrator

ma 22 okt 2012, 15:02

Aluhoedje opzet :borg:

Romney family buys voting machines through Bain Capital investment
Cleveland : OH : USA

Oct 19, 2012 at 10:11 AM PDT
By itobin53
http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-ne ... investment

Tagg Romney, the son of Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney, has purchased electronic voting machines that will be used in the 2012 elections in Ohio, Texas, Oklahoma, Washington and Colorado.

"Late last month, Gerry Bello and Bob Fitrakis at FreePress.org broke the story of the Mitt Romney/Bain Capital investment team involved in H.I.G. Capital which, in July of 2011, completed a "strategic investment" to take over a fair share of the Austin-based e-voting machine company Hart Intercivic," according to independent journalist Brad Friedman.

But Friedman is not the only one to discover the connection between the Romney family, Bain Capital, and ownership of voting machines.

Truth out reports:

"Through a closely held equity fund called Solamere, Mitt Romney and his wife, son and brother are major investors in an investment firm called H.I.G. Capital. H.I.G. in turn holds a majority share and three out of five board members in Hart Intercivic, a company that owns the notoriously faulty electronic voting machines that will count the ballots in swing state Ohio November 7. Hart machines will also be used elsewhere in the United States.

In other words, a candidate for the presidency of the United States, and his brother, wife and son, have a straight-line financial interest in the voting machines that could decide this fall's election. These machines cannot be monitored by the public. But they will help decide who "owns" the White House."

Both The Nation and New York Times confirm the connection between the Romney family, Solamere and the Bain Capital investment in the voting machine company, Hart Intercivic, whose board of directors serve H.I.G. Capital.

"Mitt Romney, his wife Ann Romney, and their son Tagg Romney are also invested in H.I.G. Capital, as is Mitt's brother G. Scott Romney.

The investment comes in part through the privately held family equity firm called Solamere, which bears the name of the posh Utah ski community where the Romney family retreats to slide down the slopes." Truth out added.

There are also political connections between Solamere and the Romney's. "Matt Blunt, the former Missouri governor who backed Mr. Romney in 2008, is a senior adviser to Solamere, as is Mitt Romney’s brother, Scott, a lawyer," according to the New York Times.

Voter ID and voter fraud have been top issues in the 2012 race, as have claims of Republican voter suppression. Mr. Romney's campaign has also been the subject of controversy over misleading ads, false claims, sketchy math on his tax plan, and overall vagueness on women's rights and other hot button issues.

Raising further questions of legitimacy in the Romney campaign is an audio recording recently made public, where Mitt Romney is heard asking independent business owners to apply pressure to their employees to influence their votes. What has also been made public are the emails those employers have sent to their employees with an implied threat that if they don't vote for Romney they may lose their jobs.

What it all says is that Mitt Romney, with the help of his family and Bain Capital connections, is more than willing to try to take the White House through illegitimate and highly unethical, if not specifically illegal means.

With each passing day, the character and campaign methods of Mitt Romney cast an ever-darker shadow over free and fair American elections.

Yet there is an irony in the Romney campaign that cannot be ignored. For all the noise the right-wing has made in questioning the legitimacy of Obama's presidency, there have been so many questionable efforts made to help put Romney in the White House, if he wins, there should be great dispute over whether his election could ever be called genuinely illegitimate.

The nagging question is why, if Mr. Romney truly has the qualities that American voters want in their president, does he have to go to such great and questionable lengths to try to win the election.

Watch the video:
combi
Administrator
Administrator

di 23 okt 2012, 01:10

Billboards stating that "VOTER FRAUD IS A FELONY 31/2 YRs & $10,000 Fine" have been popping up in African American and Latino neighborhoods in Milwaukee, Wisconsin and Cleveland, Ohio. These billboards are paid for by a "Private Family Foundation" whose actual identity has yet to be disclosed. Community members and officials gather around these billboards to discuss and demonstrate against these signs' true intentions: to intimidate voters.
combi
Administrator
Administrator

vr 26 okt 2012, 14:55

:borg:

UN International Polling Monitors threatened with arrest in Texas

Texas threatens to arrest international monitors sent to watch US election

October 25, 2012
http://www.blacklistednews.com/Texas_th ... 0/Y/M.html

A handful of international election monitors have touched down in the US to swing by polling places next month when voters cast ballots for the president, but officials in the state of Texas have issued them a warning: you’re not welcome.

State Attorney General Greg Abbott has sent a scathing letter to the Organisation for Security and Cooperation in Europe, threatening to arrest any of the election auditors that have been dispatched to America to ensure that voters won’t be disenfranchised, discriminated against or intimidated when they take to the polls on November 6.

Since the establishment of the OSCE in the 1970s, the organization has strived to ensure that democratic and lawful elections occur across the planet, routinely examining the political climate before voters take to the polls to make sure ballots can be cast fairly and without complications in numerous countries across Europe and North America. The OSCE was recently extended an invitation to come stateside from several domestic group — including the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) and the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU), among others — because of what those organizations call “an unprecedented and sophisticated level of coordination to restrict voting rights in our nation” due largely in part to a number of newly-enacted laws that limit who and how can cast a ballot.

“Recent state-level legislative initiatives to limit early voting and introduce stricter voter identification have become highly polarized,” the OSCE writes in an interim report filed earlier this month. “Democrats are concerned that these would disenfranchise eligible voters, while Republicans believe they are necessary to protect the integrity of the vote.”

In response to the request to look over the American presidential election, the Vienna, Austria-based organization agreed to deploy 44 monitors to the United States earlier this month to watch for any wrongdoing, but those auditors are being told that Texas won’t stand for any interference from abroad.

In a letter sent this week from Attorney General Abbott, the state’s leading lawyer writes, “The OSCE’s representatives are not authorized by Texas law to enter a polling place,” warning, “It may be a criminal offense for OSCE’s representatives to maintain a presence within 100 feet of a polling place’s entrance.”

“Failure to comply with these requirements could subject the OSCE’s representatives to criminal prosecution for violating state law,” Abbott added.

The attorney general also attacked in his letter the mere notion that the OSCE — an United Nations-sanctioned group composed of 56 participation member States across the majority of the northern hemisphere — had any clout when it came to deciding what it considers a fair election.

“The OSCE may be entitled to its opinions about voter ID laws, but your opinion is legally irrelevant in the United States, where the Supreme Court has already determined that voter ID laws are constitutional,” Abbott said. “If OSCE members want to learn more about our election processes so they can improve their own democratic systems, we welcome the opportunity to discuss the measures Texas has implemented to protect the integrity of elections,” Abbott wrote. “However, groups and individuals from outside the United States are not allowed to influence or interfere with the election process in Texas. This state has robust election laws that were carefully crafted to protect the integrity of our election system. All persons – including persons connected with OSCE – are required to comply with these laws.”

US Rep. Connie Mack IV (R-Florida) echoed that opinion by penning a statement of his own, not attacking the OSCE, however, but instead inexplicably targeting the United Nations.

“The very idea that the United Nations – the world body dedicated to diminishing America’s role in the world — would be allowed, if not encouraged, to install foreigners sympathetic to the likes of Castro, Chavez, Ahmadinejad, and Putin to oversee our elections is nothing short of disgusting,” Mack wrote.

“For years the United Nations has aggressively worked against the best interests of our country and many of our allies. The UN’s actions and intentions toward the United States have been nothing short of reprehensible.”

On Tuesday, Texas governor and former Republican Party candidate for president Rick Perry wrote through his Twitter account that any monitors or inspectors from the United Nations would be barred from taking part in anything involving the election process in the Lone Star State, commending the Texas secretary of state for “swift action to clarify the issue.”

Two days later, though, the OSCE fired back by voicing their concern with the state officials’ handling of the very serious issue and expressing “grave concern” over Attorney General Abbott’s threat, Courthouse News reports.

According to the letter sent from the OSCE, Texas’s threat “is at odds with the established good co-operation between OSCE/ODIHR [Office for Democratic Institutions and Human Rights] observers and state authorities across the United States, including Texas.”

“Our observers are required to remain strictly impartial and not to intervene in the voting process in any way,” OSCE Office for Democratic Institutions and Human Rights Director Janez Lenarcic explains in a letter sent to US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton after the warnings from Texas.

Lenarcic also insisted that OSCE officials “are in the United States to observe these elections, not to interfere in them,” and called the claims from Mr. Abbott and Gov. Perry “groundless.”

Voters in Texas historically elect GOP electorates during the presidential election, and currently Republican Party candidate Mitt Romney is slated to be the expected victor next month according to the most recent polls.

==========

[video size=100 width=425 height=344 type=google]-6745627342652553091[/video]
Plaats reactie

Terug naar “Politiek / Oorlog”