Zon onzichtbaar in de ruimte?

Alles dat met de sterren en NASA en het Amerikaanse ruimtevaartprogramma te maken hebben tref je hier aan.
baphomet
Administrator
Administrator

vr 18 apr 2014, 22:18

Tja, is de zon nu onzichtbaar vanuit de ruimte of niet?

Afbeelding

Licht kun je immers alleen maar waarnemen als het weerkaatst / reflecteert op een ander voorwerp / deeltjes...

Enfin, in theorie zou je dus eigenlijk dwars door de zon heen kunnen kijken. Maar volgens deze onderstaande dude in de video zou je toch maar beter niet tegen de zon in kunnen kijken, daar je er blind van zou worden... Kijkt U even mee...???

En volgens de dude uit de video hieronder, zou de zon weer wat heel anders zijn dan een grote nucleaire brandende vuurbal in ons universum...

Maar wat is nu waar...?? Hieronder kunnen we daarover wat mij betreft verder discussiëren...
De volgende gebruiker(s) zeggen bedankt: combi
blackbox
Administrator
Administrator

vr 18 apr 2014, 22:54

De volgende gebruiker(s) zeggen bedankt: baphomet
Tobi
Super QFF-er
Super QFF-er

vr 18 apr 2014, 23:17

kan me idd herinneren dat ik op een linkje van combi op thunderbolts forum ofzo zo'n topic door heb zitten nemen waar iemand met die theorie zat.. ook dat je van de maan nooit foto's vanuit de ruimte ziet zonder de aarde erbij omdat die atmosfeer nodig is ofzoiets kweet niet meer precies hoe het zat, vond k toen wel interessant iig.
Moraliteit ∝ Vrijheid
Real eyes realize real lies!!
Natural Law: The REAL law of attraction | The end of all evil
De volgende gebruiker(s) zeggen bedankt: baphomet, BL@DE
combi
Administrator
Administrator

za 19 apr 2014, 14:55

Reading this Felix Baumgartner statement, the sky does appear to be totally black, he doesn't mention stars. No stars in the photos/videos, but that is to be expected. Some say the Sun or the Earth was too bright for him to be able to see stars by eye, but he doesn't say that himself. and I'm sure he could look in a direction where he was looking into deep space withouth either light source bothering him. So at 90,00 ft, the sky is a twilight darkness, nothing visible, 50,000 ft the sky still has some light, nothing visible without looking through the tube.
"When you're standing there in a pressure suit, the only thing that you hear is yourself breathing, and you can see the curvature of the Earth; you can see the sky's totally black."
Should it not look like this?
Afbeelding

Bigger image available here: http://hdscreen.me/walls/movies-tv/feli ... 0x1600.jpg

The Visibility of Stars and Planets During Twilight
Abstract
From known values of twilight sky brightness, atmospheric transmission, and eye sensitivity, the visibility of planets and stars of magnitudes -2.5 to +4.5 is calculated for the twilight period. The results of the calculations are given in charts which can be applied to various altitudes of the observer and various conditions of observation. The twilight belt is about 1100 sea miles in width, from the sunset or sunrise meridian to full night. The charts show that under good conditions in the first 200 miles of the belt the brighter planets and Sirius become visible, in the next 200 miles first magnitude stars appear, and beyond 500 miles practically all navigational stars can be seen.
Full pdf is paywalled.

I'm going to ask the British balloonist then about a simple Moon visibility test first. With a video camera fitted with a fisheye lens, and on a night when there is a full moon overhead for the duration of the ascent, the results should be quite conclusive, and no camera stabilisation required. If the cameras automatic gain cranks up, the image would become noisier, meaning the Moons brightness is decreasing, which it shouldn't. I don't think the AGC can be turned off on any consumer video cameras, though it can on many still cameras, and some still cameras that can shoot video. I can find no experiments where this has been tried already, so this attempt may be a first. I have found images of the Moon taken from high flying aircraft, but of course they are all looking sideways through the atmosphere, no top domes to look up from. They did away with the astronavigation domes years ago I think.

by GaryN
http://www.thunderbolts.info/forum/phpB ... &start=465
De volgende gebruiker(s) zeggen bedankt: baphomet, blackbox
combi
Administrator
Administrator

wo 23 apr 2014, 22:27

Afbeelding

Cloud cover prevented me seeing the Blood Moon last night, but the moonlight through the clouds was definitely pinkish. I wonder if the Chinese lander/rover were still functioning well enough to take a photo? Would the surface of the Moon have looked red from on the Moon? Did any space based instruments manage to capture a red Moon? Haven't found anything yet, but if I do, then at least some of my theories are toast.
knip
According to what little info I can find on the process supposedly responsible for the Blood Moon, red light is bent less by Earths atmosphere, so the red light illuminates the Moon and reflects back to Earth. If the Blood Moon could be observed from orbit, it would mean transverse waves can travel greater distances in the Vacuum than I believe they can.

Afbeelding

By my reasoning, the Moon can not be seen from Earth orbit, and maybe not from as low as 90,000 feet altitude, maybe even 60,000, no test has ever been performed AFAIK. The angle of the Moon above Earths horizon would likely influence viewing parameters, an overhead Moon being the least visible. If the Moon can not be seen from Earth orbit, then it could never appear red from Earth orbit by way of reflected light from the Lunar surface, the transverse wave would fall off within, by my estimate, around 50-80,000 miles, for FULL Solar energy values. So yes it is an atmospheric event, but I'd say it's source is planewave solar energy, and I'm going to suggest the Solar energy wavefronts are point source array generated, the Aether is EM (point charge perhaps) and non-linear, and the wavefronts will rebuild as the distance from the obstruction, Earth, increases, and have rebuilt enough by the Lunar distance to be able to ionise the Lunar surface, and re-emit as quasi-planewave UV, which then ionises the oxygen in Earths atmosphere. But, it would be interesting to do the balloon video-camera Moon observation test on one of the upcoming repeats of the Blood Moon phenomena, get 2 experiments for the price of one.

"The Moon would not be red on the Moon proper."

I agree, too bad that Wascally Chinese Wabbit on the Moon couldn't rise to the occasion to confirm/disprove the fact.
(Disclainer: If this appears total nonsense, I'm blaming my very recent recovery from MSG poisoning, the most horrible few days of my life. Quick research has shocked me as to the true nature of this substance and it's overuse in so many apparently 'healthy' products. 6 to 8 weeks detox (it's classed as an addictive toxin by some) is suggested, so maybe I'll have a different response by then. ;)
by GaryN
http://www.thunderbolts.info/forum/phpB ... &start=465
combi
Administrator
Administrator

di 08 jul 2014, 12:43

The light we see does not come from the sun or stars; it is generated in our own atmosphere. No man ever saw the sun or stars; they see the rays of light which photograph them in our atmosphere. They see pictures of them at the end of the ray emanating from them, but some of these rays have been two hundred years in reaching us.
As Newton was a great mathematician and the scientists accept him on other scientific questions, they ought to accept him on the sun's heat, and acknowledge a fact that ought to be apparent to all—that if heat comes to the earth from the sun, in a column 93,000,000 miles long and 8,000 miles in diameter through frigid ether 460 degrees colder than ice, the sun must be millions of degrees hot. Then, as nothing in the known universe can exist a million or even twenty thousand degrees hot, they should admit the sun is not hot, and no heat comes from the sun to the earth. Only electric currents come from the sun, which generate heat and light in our own atmosphere.

by GaryN » Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:55 pm

http://www.thunderbolts.info/forum/phpB ... 480#p97164
combi
Administrator
Administrator

ma 21 jul 2014, 13:21

Blazing world record: Strongest UV rays ever measured on Earth
By Becky Oskin Livescience.com

July 8, 2014, 5:00 PM
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/blazing-wor ... h-america/

A "perfect storm" of ozone-destroying chemicals sent cancer-causing UV-B radiation soaring at the top of a South American volcano in 2003, a new study reports.

On Dec. 29, 2003, a world-record UV index of 43.3 was detected at Bolivia's Licancabur volcano. The UV index is used to forecast the strength of the sun's ultraviolet rays.

A radiation detector left on the 19,423-foot-tall (5,920 meters) peak picked up the extreme spike in UV-B radiation during the Southern Hemisphere summer. A UV index of 43 is more similar to surface radiation on Mars than typical conditions on Earth, and the reading is well above the mid-20s routinely measured in the high Andes, said lead study author Nathalie Cabrol, a planetary scientist at the SETI Institute in Mountain View, California.

Earlier studies by Richard McKenzie, a scientist at the National Institute of Water and Atmospheric Research in New Zealand, also found that the high Andes in Peru, Bolivia, Chile and Argentina regularly hit UV index levels higher than 25.

In the Andes, intense tropical sun, high elevation and naturally low ozone levels combine to boost UV radiation to record heights. But modeling of atmospheric conditions in December 2003 suggests an unusual combination of factors combined to send protective ozone levels plummeting, the researchers reported. The ozone layer in the stratosphere, the layer above the troposphere that people breathe and live in, blocks the sun's UV radiation. [See Earth's Atmosphere from Top to Bottom (Infographic)]

"It seems to be a perfect storm," Cabrol told Live Science.

bron en meer: http://www.cbsnews.com/news/blazing-wor ... h-america/
Recently we have had some very high UV ratings locally, up to 9, which is not high compared to other areas, with up to 15 occurring in Australia, and the record form Bolivia of 43.3, which is equivalent to what they say it would be on Mars. Hope they take some welding goggles when they go.
So what I'm wondering is what would be the UV rating in space, with no atmospheric protection at all? Haven't found any figures so far, anybody have a guess?
by GaryN » Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:18 am

http://www.thunderbolts.info/forum/phpB ... 480#p97766
De volgende gebruiker(s) zeggen bedankt: baphomet, blackbox, ninti
hotspot
QFF Gold Member
QFF Gold Member

ma 21 jul 2014, 15:34

baphomet schreef: Licht kun je immers alleen maar waarnemen als het weerkaatst / reflecteert op een ander voorwerp / deeltjes...
En als het rechtstreeks in je ogen terecht komt. Sterren enzo zijn gewoon zichtbaar in de ruimte, de Hubble telescoop bevindt zich daar immers ook, en die geeft best mooie plaatjes.
combi
Administrator
Administrator

ma 21 jul 2014, 16:43

it is the special optics that allows for Hubble to be able to see in the visible wavelengths. The problem always was with visible light that its energy level is so low that it wouldn't kick an electron off the sensors. That's why they built UV and x-ray telescopes for Lyman Spitzer, the ones that were used on the observatory out of the Space shuttle cargo bay. It wasn't until they figured out the optics for the Hubble that visible wavelengths could be brought into sufficient focus, filtered, and then ampified millions of times, and then processed with the neccessary software on supercomputers that they could 'see' the visible light images. And that is why nobody has ever put a decent Celestron telescope into orbit, it will be blind to the wave-fronts that Hubble detects.

http://thunderbolts.info/~thundes2/foru ... 375#p91597
+

Hubble is in Low Earth Orbit and within the Earths atmosphere. ;)

In dat topic over de The Boring Sun zijn 'ze' al bezig geweest over hoe hoog dat hubble ding hangt meer info al terug te vinden hier en daar in topic.
hotspot
QFF Gold Member
QFF Gold Member

ma 21 jul 2014, 17:50

combi schreef:Hubble is in Low Earth Orbit and within the Earths atmosphere. ;)
Ja maar de luchtdichtheid is daar zo laag dat je nauwlijks over atmosfeer kan spreken.
The air is so rarefied that an individual molecule (of oxygen, for example) travels an average of 1 kilometer between collisions with other molecules.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atmosphere ... ermosphere
Bovendien zijn er ook sondes die fly-foto's van kometen en planeten hebben gemaakt, ver bij de aarde vandaan.

Ik vind het maar een vaag verhaal dat je licht pas zou kunnen zien wanneer het onze atmosfeer binnenkomt. Ik detecteer vrij hoge BS waarden.. :P

Afbeelding
De volgende gebruiker(s) zeggen bedankt: baphomet, BL@DE
hotspot
QFF Gold Member
QFF Gold Member

ma 21 jul 2014, 18:12

Hier is een plaatje van de zon gemaakt door de Voyager 1 op een afstand van ca. 4 miljard mijl, dat is toch echt in de ruimte:

Afbeelding

tekst en uitleg: http://photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov/catalog/PIA00450
De volgende gebruiker(s) zeggen bedankt: baphomet, blackbox, ThaViking
ThaViking
Super QFF-er
Super QFF-er

ma 21 jul 2014, 19:40

hotspot schreef:Hier is een plaatje van de zon gemaakt door de Voyager 1 op een afstand van ca. 4 miljard mijl, dat is toch echt in de ruimte:

Afbeelding

tekst en uitleg: http://photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov/catalog/PIA00450
Wat voor glas zit er dan voor die camera in de voyager, omdat in van die filmpjes van Dollard hij, als ik me goed herinner beweert dat er een bepaald soort glas in ruimtevaartuigen zit wat de breking als in de atmosfeer nabootst.
combi
Administrator
Administrator

ma 21 jul 2014, 20:40

hotspot schreef:
combi schreef:Hubble is in Low Earth Orbit and within the Earths atmosphere. ;)
Ja maar de luchtdichtheid is daar zo laag dat je nauwlijks over atmosfeer kan spreken.
The air is so rarefied that an individual molecule (of oxygen, for example) travels an average of 1 kilometer between collisions with other molecules.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atmosphere ... ermosphere
Bovendien zijn er ook sondes die fly-foto's van kometen en planeten hebben gemaakt, ver bij de aarde vandaan.

Ik vind het maar een vaag verhaal dat je licht pas zou kunnen zien wanneer het onze atmosfeer binnenkomt. Ik detecteer vrij hoge BS waarden.. :P

Afbeelding
BS ja dat kan altijd natuurlijk, zal niet de eerste keer zijn dat dat zo is trouwens.
Mijn conclusie tot nu is dat niemand in dat topic een simpele foto kan laten zien die niet is samengesteld door software en degene die er dan verstand van hebben ((ik niet ben maar simpel een lezer) lees dat topic als het je interesseert) kunnen niet die GaryN zijn theorie onderuit halen terwijl het zo simpel is richt een 'gewoon' foto toestel de andere kant op en maak een foto.
Het enigste wat die zogenaamde "ik heb er verstand van en ik snap het" gasten doen is hem belachelijk maken terwijl hij tot nu toe alles stuk voor stuk onderuit haalt door te bewijzen dat het geen foto's zijn met een 'normale' lens die het zelfde werkt als het oog. Daarom blijft het voor mij interessant om dat topic te volgen en het niet af te doen als BS.
De volgende gebruiker(s) zeggen bedankt: baphomet, blackbox, ThaViking, BL@DE, #F#
hotspot
QFF Gold Member
QFF Gold Member

di 22 jul 2014, 00:36

ThaViking schreef: Wat voor glas zit er dan voor die camera in de voyager, omdat in van die filmpjes van Dollard hij, als ik me goed herinner beweert dat er een bepaald soort glas in ruimtevaartuigen zit wat de breking als in de atmosfeer nabootst.
Voor zover ik begrepen heb zijn er twee camera's aan boord, een wide angle en een narrow angle camera + stoflens. De lenzen zijn om het beeld te focussen, dat heeft verder niets met de atmosfeer te maken voor zover ik weet.

Hier vindt je uitgebreide beschrijvingen van de camera's:

http://pds-rings.seti.org/voyager/iss/inst_cat_wa1.html

http://pds-rings.seti.org/voyager/iss/inst_cat_na1.html
De volgende gebruiker(s) zeggen bedankt: ThaViking
Plaats reactie

Terug naar “NASA / Sterren”