Church of Satan

Alle topics over Satanisme, Lucifer, Satan, etc. die tref je hier aan.
Plaats reactie
Nexion
Super QFF-er
Super QFF-er

zo 22 aug 2010, 18:05

CHURCH OF SATAN-De filosofie

*The tenets of LaVeyan Satanism. Written by Anton Szandor LaVey in 1967.*
1. Do not give opinion or advice unless you are asked.
2. Do not tell your troubles to others unless you are sure they want to hear them.
3. When in another’s lair, show him respect or else do not go there.
4. If a guest in your lair annoys you, treat him cruelly and without mercy.
5. Do not make sexual advances unless you are given the mating signal.
6. Do not take that which does not belong to you unless it is a burden to the other person and he cries out to be relieved.
7. Acknowledge the power of magic if you have employed it successfully to obtain your desires. If you deny the power of magic after having called upon it with success, you will lose all you have obtained.
8. Do not complain about anything to which you need not subject yourself.
9. Do not harm little children.
10. Do not kill non-human animals unless attacked or for your food.
11. When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him.
=======================================================================
Deze 11 regels zijn inderdaad zo’n beetje de peilers achter de filosofie van Dr. Anton De 11 regels zoals hierboven beschreven zijn, zeg maar de niet dogmatische gedachten achter de Satanische filofie. Het zijn meer omgangsregels dan “religieuze” wetten.
Er is helemaal niets mis mee met deze set punten en een ieder die er goed over nadenkt zou tot de conclusie komen dat Satan hier helemaal niets mee te maken heeft.
Dus, de maatschappijk die de oprichter van de Church of Satan (dat slechte mens!!) voor ogen had ziet er op zich niet slecht uit en als we met zijn allen…….(vul maar in).
Maar tot dusver nog geen “Satanist” gezien.
Gaan we een stapje verder en brengen we dogma in het verhaal. En dan gebeurt er iets grappigs. dan kunnen er etiketjes geplakt worden en vooroordelen gevormd worden zonder dat er ooit echt kaas van gegeten is.
Goed dogma dus, we gaan Satanisten maken.
Bij het schrijven van The Satanic Bible had La Vey niet de bedoeling het Gristendom te beschimpen, God te vermoorden of weet ik veel wat.
Door zijn achtergrond en de persoon die hij zelf was zag hij dat de wereld en de mensen helemaal niet zo zijn als wel werd geleerd en geloofd. Mensen hebben zo n beetje dezelfde gedragspatronen (instincten) dan welk ander zoogdier in het wild om er maar eentje te noemen.
Naast de bovengenoemde punten plaatste hij een dogmatische versie in The satanic Bible:
1. Satan represents indulgence instead of abstinence!
2. Satan represents vital existence instead of spiritual pipe dreams!
3. Satan represents undefiled wisdom instead of hypocritical self-deceit!
4. Satan represents kindness to those who deserve it instead of love wasted on ingrates!
5. Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek!
6. Satan represents responsibility to the responsible instead of concern for psychic vampires!
7. Satan represents man as just another animal, sometimes better, more often worse than those that walk on all-fours, who, because of his “divine spiritual and intellectual development,” has become the most vicious animal of all!
8. Satan represents all of the so-called sins, as they all lead to physical, mental, or emotional gratification!
9. Satan has been the best friend the Church has ever had, as He has kept it in business all these years!
=======================================================================
Het ziet er wat agressiever uit als je dit leest maar wederom een gezond stel regels. Het is maar hoe het gehanteerd word.
Natuurlijk zijn er ook “takken” binnen wat je Satanisme kan noemen die gewelddadig zijn, elkaar afmaken, kerken in brand steken……………maar er zijn ook gewelddadige witlichters die elkaar uit naam van God het leven zuur maken, christelijke sektes die eindigen in drama’s, kruistochten om bij anderen het christelijke geloof er in te slaan……..
“SATAN STRAFT”, zegt de man van God.
Binnen de Church of Satan vind je ook genoeg liefde, trouwens: “3. Satan represents undefiled wisdom instead of hypocritical self-deceit!
In de ruim 20 “ervaring” met La Vey heb ik een heleboel mensen mogen ontmoeten die ik zienderogen heb zien opknappen, problemen zien overwinnen, vrede met zich zelf hebben kunnen sluiten, een betere vriend zijn, noem het maar op en die tot op de dag van vandaag gelukkige en produktieve mensen zijn die beter zijn voor zichzelf en hun omgeving/loved ones.
No punnishment here.
En wat als ik, als Satanist voor iemand, door middel van wat ik over satanisme weet en kan overbrengen, problemen oplos of wat dan ook,……………ben ik dan slecht omdat ik met een Duivels Leer bezig ben, of ben ik goed omdat ik een ander mens hielp zonder wat terug te vragen?…..
YOU tell me!
World without end.

Nexion
Super QFF-er
Super QFF-er

zo 22 aug 2010, 18:10

***WELCOME***
PakNak
Super QFF-er
Super QFF-er

zo 22 aug 2010, 18:14

[quote name="NextWorldOrder"]

***WELCOME***[/quote]

Dank....voel me al helemaal thuis! 8)
Nexion
Super QFF-er
Super QFF-er

zo 22 aug 2010, 18:16

Leg gerust je poten op tafel, vriend! 8)
Nexion
Super QFF-er
Super QFF-er

zo 22 aug 2010, 23:54

Get aquainted!
baphomet
Administrator
Administrator

zo 22 aug 2010, 23:57

BOEM! :P * plant z'n bokkenpoten op den tafel *
1119 AD
Nexion
Super QFF-er
Super QFF-er

ma 23 aug 2010, 00:07

Nexion
Super QFF-er
Super QFF-er

ma 23 aug 2010, 00:07

;-)
Nexion
Super QFF-er
Super QFF-er

vr 22 okt 2010, 03:01

News From The Web : Boyd Rice declares himself High Priest of the Church of Satan...
Posted by Ellie on 27/09/2010

and immediately declares it no longer exists! From Boyd's website:

"To whom it may concern,

As it is widely known, Anton Szandor LaVey repeatedly expressed his sincere desire to me that his mantle as leader of the Church of Satan pass to me upon his death. In his estimation, I was the sole person qualified to carry his tradition into a new era. At the time I demurred, explaining that I was a loner and not a team player or a people person.

Now I have changed my mind. After thirteen years of introspection, I have decided to step up to the plate and humbly accept the role bestowed upon me by my close friend and mentor. Why? Because remaining loyal to LaVey's spirit and memory has come at the cost of distancing myself from the organization perpetuating itself in his name.

At one time, the sycophants and functionaries at the forefront of the CoS may have been called apparatchiks or pencil pushers. Today they are bloggers, whose sole arena of combat is the internet. When they employ "satanic" ideals, it's in endless squabbles in cyberspace - rarely in real life or the real world. The LaVey I knew abhorred such types, and frequently told me as much.

I am told that many in the Church of Satan were offended by my book NO, and particularly by my essay on individuality; which they perceived as a potshot taken at them. How very perceptive - it was exactly that! If Anton were alive to read the text, he'd agree wholeheartedly; and laugh his ass off. He often lamented to me that his ideas vis-à-vis individualism were misguided and that he'd in effect "given birth to a monster"; or that such ideas applied to a few rare souls and not to everyone with the price of admission.

Consequently, my first official act as new leader and only truly ordained High Priest of the Church of Satan is to declare that the organization no longer exists. True LaVeyan Satanism only exists insofar as it is manifested in deeds - in life and living. Never in mere words. Elitism is self-defining, it is not a commodity that can be bought or sold for a few hundred dollars, or whatever the going rate is for a little, red membership card.

In the future, LaVey's ideas can only survive in so much as they constitute a living reality, and never as mere platitudes on the printed page or computer screen; and in the future, such ideas must be taken to the next level. They must be recognized as purely foundational. Not an end point, but a starting point. LaVey expressed as much to me when he appointed me Grand Master of The Order of the Trapezoid. Satanism is an initiation into the wisdom of materiality, and the trapezoid represents the mastering of materiality - the pyramid sans its keystone. It is a foundation and a beginning.

In closing, I know my words will find resonance only amongst a rare few. That's as it should be. I am not trying to "take over" the internet orthodoxy currently known as the Church of Satan, nor would I want to. I wouldn't touch it with a bargepole.

I am simply telling you I am Anton LaVey's handpicked replacement as High Priest. Do with that what you will. I will not ask you for money. I will not send you newsletters or post blogs. But I will never steer you wrong, nor ever disgrace the memory of my dear friend and mentor, Anton Szandor LaVey. He lives within each soul that manifests his ideas and worldview. He will remain forever dead to those who are content to pay mere lip service to them. For the former, a new era awaits; for the latter, an old error remains in play. Let the dead bury the dead - life is for the living.

Boyd Rice
High Priest, Church of Satan
Grand Master, Order of the Trapezoid
H.S.d."

NWO: "S. thanks for bringing this to my attention. Kinda neglected the Church of Satan for reasons you know."

http://ghosts-uk.net/modules/news/artic ... oryid=1540
Nexion
Super QFF-er
Super QFF-er

vr 22 okt 2010, 03:16

More Church of Satan updates!

Goeie literatuur en essays.

The Church Of Satan Is looking For A Few Outstanding Individuals: An Interview with Magus Peter H. Gilmore, High Priest
Satan. One of the most feared names in the world. The word conjures up thoughts of Slayer, devil horns, and an array of various other imagery for me. For others, it may be thoughts of evil, sacrifice or horror. I can now say, after taking the time to research The Church of Satan, that I find both thought systems equally as ignorant as the other.

Throughout the years, there have been many atrocities carried out by individuals in the “name of Satan”. At the same time there have also been many atrocities carried out by individuals in the “name of God”. I’m not here to say whether Satanism is right or wrong, just as I’m not here to say whether Christianity or other religions are right or wrong. I am here however to discuss the many misperceptions of The Church of Satan.
http://theindiespiritualist.com/2010/09 ... gh-priest/

Underworld Amusements is proud to announce the release of a long-forgottenhistoric masterpiece of anti-religious social commentary, "The Sorceries and Scandals of Satan".

6x9, 176 pages
paperback - ISBN13: 978-0-9830314-0-6
hardback - ISBN13: 978-0-9830314-1-3
ebook - ISBN13: 978-0-9830314-2-0

Tichenor's "The Sorceries and Scandals of Satan" is a withering and ironic indictment of Christianity wrought with passion and wry humor. Slaughter's handsome re-publication resurrects an almost forgotten monument of diabolical rhetoric. Exposing the lunacy inherent in twisted tales of Christian saints and surreal biblical fables, Tichenor climaxes the book by detailing the horrors of European persecution of heretics and the murderous madness of the New England witch trials. He extols anti-Christian writing from Milton to Ingersoll with deft quotations, and even champions the pagan Greek deities over the foul phantasms enshrined by Christ-lovers. The informative foreword by R. Merciless places this classic of free-thought in a historical context, listing predecessors and descendants, offering a pithy guide to literate thinkers who have embraced Satan as an image inspiring joy in life and liberty of mind.
Magus Peter H. Gilmore

http://www.churchofsatan.com/Pages/News.html

Normaal gesproken plaats ik geen posts voor boeken en dergelijke maar bij deze maak ik graag een uitzondering:

Opvs Daemonvm: The Devil's Diaries

Volume 1: Issues 3-15. XXXVII-XLV A.S. Over 50 essays by members of The Church of Satan. Now is your opportunity to possess all content in these issues in one book. Subjects include misanthropy, social commentary, science, humor, blasphemy, poetry, total environments, adventures, Lesser & Greater Magic, rituals, philosophy, psychology, interviews, experiments, technology, politics, and more. Includes extra material not previously published.

http://www.lulu.com/product/pocketboek/ ... s/12925856

Regi Sathanas!!!!
nextworldorder
pilgrim
Super QFF-er
Super QFF-er

zo 16 jan 2011, 19:23

it saved my live
it gave meaning.........

were all going back and fort in the same inevitable direction

YOU CAN beat them ...if you un-join them
separate yourself

:smokey:
Nexion
Super QFF-er
Super QFF-er

zo 16 jan 2011, 19:46

".......gather around Me o you death defiant and the Earth itself shall be thine."

:666:
baphomet
Administrator
Administrator

ma 02 dec 2013, 13:14

"Kerk van satan niets anders dan commerciële instelling"

Officier van Justitie in actie tegen belastingfraude

AMSTERDAM - De Kerk van satan, die zich een religieuze orde noemt, is een puur commerciële instelling die fors geld verdient met seksshows in de 'kerkgebouwen' op de Amsterdamse Wallen. Dit zei de Amsterdamse officier van Justitie, mr. J. Koers, gisteren tegen de leider van .de satanskerk in Nederland, de „meester van de tempel", de veertigjarige M. L.

Het zou zot zijn de seksuele activiteiten als de bananenrituelen van de uit het zwart ontklede broeders en zusters tot rituelen te bestempelen, zo meent mr. Koers. Hun ''collectanten'' zijn doodgewone runners, die tegen geld mensen binnenhalen bij de seksshows. De bedragen die bezoekers betalen, zijn geen donaties, maar gewoon inkomsten voor de ''kerk''.

Jaarlijks moet de kerk van satan in Nederland ruim een miljoen gulden omzetbelasting betalen.

Volgens de officier is M. L. de verantwoordelijke man voor de belastingfraude van ruim vijf miljoen gulden van 1979 tot en met 1983, die inmiddels met honderd procent boete is verhoogd tot ruim tien miljoen gulden. Tegen de ''magister templi'' eiste Koers twaalf maanden gevangenisstraf.

Tegen de stelling van L. dat de erotiek in de gebouwen van de kerk in de rosse buurt van de hoofdstad religieuze uitingen zijn van moederoverste en haar discipelen, vecht het openbaar ministerie al jarenlang.

Invallen en kort gedingen waren nodig om een antwoord te krijgen of de satanskerk seks of religie is. Naast de leider van de kerk stonden tien mannen en vrouwen, ''broeders en zusters'' van de satanskerk, terecht wegens steunfraude. Volgens L. telt de kerk overigens 15.000 leden in Nederland.

De tien zouden een uitkering hebben gekregen, terwijl ze geld verdienden met het opvoeren van seksshows in de Walburga-abdij, of de andere drie ''kerken'' op de Wallen.

Straffen
Tegen de 32-jarige moeder-overste van de satanskerk eiste de officier vSn Justitie twee weken voorwaardelijke gevangenisstraf wegens het ten onrechte innen van een paar duizend gulden van de gemeentelijke sociale dienst.

Tegen de negen andere broeders en zusters, van wie sommige in het satanszwart —met het satanskruis— waren gekleed, eiste mr. Koers een paar weken voorwaardelijke gevangenisstraf of schuldigverklaring zonder oplegging van straf. Dit gold dan degenen die het geld dat zij ten onrechte aan uitkering hadden binnengekregen al hadden terugbetaald. In drie zaken moest de officier wegens gebrek aan bewijs vrijspraak vragen.

De satanskerk heeft altijd betwis een soort seksclub te zijn. Volgens de advocaat van de tempelmeester, mr L. Velleman, geen lid van de kert maar wel sympathisant naar zijn zeggen, is de leer van de satanskerk gebaseerd op liefde en haat. Daarbij moeten mensen leren zichzelf naar behoren uit te leven op iedere wijze die zij nodig vinden, aldus een satanistisch handboek.

„Slechts door zo te handelen bevrijden we ons van schadelijke frustraties die, als ze in ons gevangen blijven, in omvang toenemen en de oorzaak zijn van veel echt lijden", aldus mr. Velleman. De rituelen van de satanisten zouden er op gericht zijn magische energie vrij te maken. Seks is daarbij een fundamenteel werktuig van de lagere magie, zo meent Velleman.

Godsdienstvrijheid''
„Met die rituelen mag de Staat zich niet bemoeien. Daarmee komt de godsdienstvrijheid in het gedrang", aldus mr. Velleman. Hij vergeleek het betalen voor rituelen met collectes in andere kerken. Winst maken is er in zijn ogen bij de satanskerken niet bij. Omzetbelasting zou dus ook niet betaald hoeven worden.

Het bezwaarschrift tegen de belastingaanslag van ruim tien miljoen gulden wordt binnenkort door het gerechtshof in Amsterdam behandeld. De rechtbank doet 23 april uitspraak in de zaak tegen de tempelmeester, de moeder-overste en de negen broeders en zusters.

Gepubliceerd op: 10 april 1987 (Reformatorisch Dagblad)

Bron: ->> http://www.digibron.nl/search/detail/01 ... 3ce990bf5/

ROFL kwam ik net tegen
Plaats reactie

Terug naar “Satanisme”