The X-Conference

Alles over ongeïdentificeerde vliegende objecten (UFO's dus), Antonaki, E.T. en andere Saluzaanse zaken tref je aan in de topics in dit deel van het QFForum.
Het Dolle Eland
Administrator
Administrator

di 21 feb 2012, 23:14

The X-Conference
Conferentie over UFO-dingen enzo....

Steven M. Greer, MD is the Founder and Director of the Disclosure Project. Dr. Greer is an emergency physician and former chairman of the Department of Emergency Medicine at Caldwell Memorial Hospital in North Carolina. In addition to heading the Disclosure Project, he has also been supervising a world-wide search for alternative energy sources, specifically those known as zero-point or over-unity devices with the plan to identify and develop systems which will eliminate the need for fossil fuels.

Dit onderstaande document kreeg ik van een kennis toegestuurd. Ik weet niet wat ik er mee moet, maar ik denk gooi het hier maar FF neer...:

The Controllers
A new hypothesis of Alien Abduction
by Martin Cannon
One wag has dubbed the problem "Terra and the Pirates."

The pirates, ostensibly, are marauders from another solar system; their victims include a growing number of troubled human beings who insist that they've been shanghaied by these otherworldly visitors. An outlandish scenario - yet through the works of such authors as Budd Hopkins1 and Whitley Strieber,2 the "alien abduction" syndrome has seized the public imagination. Indeed, tales of UFO contact threaten to lapse into fashionability, even though, as I have elsewhere noted,3 they may still inflict a formidable social price upon the claimant.

Some time ago, I began to research these claims, concentrating my studies on the social and political environment surrounding these events. As I studied, the project grew and its scope widened. Indeed, I began to feel as though I'd gone digging through familiar terrain only to unearth Gomorrah.

These excavations may have disgorged a solution.

Lees meer....: http://www.constitution.org/abus/controll.htm#201
Plaats reactie

Terug naar “UFO / E.T. / Contact”