Re: The Primer Fields

Alles over televisie, films en documentaires tref je hier aan.
baphomet
Administrator
Administrator

vr 11 jan 2013, 22:59

Afbeelding
1119 AD
baphomet
Administrator
Administrator

vr 11 jan 2013, 23:10

Afbeelding
1119 AD
De volgende gebruiker(s) zeggen bedankt: abrakadaver
Het Dolle Eland
Administrator
Administrator

ma 14 jan 2013, 11:00

Eventjes terug op de voeten en dus terug naar.... "STICKMAN"...
“In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule.” ~ Friedrich Nietzsche ~
De volgende gebruiker(s) zeggen bedankt: baphomet
blackbox
Administrator
Administrator

do 17 jan 2013, 00:27

[quote=""blackbox" post=41649"][quote=""baphomet" post=41453"]Die processor was in ieder geval heel bijzonder... Laatst kreeg ik ook nog van iemand een mail over IBM zal even zoeken...[/quote]

Around the 80's, IBM Inventor and Scientist, Marcel J. Vogel found out that spinning water counterclockwise around his Vogel Crystals produced a wild, forceful antigravity forcefield. Here is a drawing which I channelled for a Yogic Flying and Teleportation (through the use of a wormhole) device called a Hoxcis PriSceptre. If anyone has the money to build it and teleport over to where I am on 3015 Oxford Rd, Atlanta, GA 30349, to visit me and thank me for the invention which I channelled from the Universe, please contact Rumi Da over at http://www.vogelcrystals.net and arrange for him to have Drew and Gil to make 2 Large 13 sided Vogel Crystals for the Hoxcis PriSceptre project. It should cost aroud $2000 to $2200.

Afbeelding

http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=3538.15

:pinch: :pinch: :woohoo:[/quote]

index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=137
illuminati of my own reality
combi
Administrator
Administrator

vr 18 jan 2013, 01:01

abrakadaver: die maker van de primer field videos heeft ook gereaguurd op het qff youtube kanaal

De volgende gebruiker(s) zeggen bedankt: baphomet, blackbox, abrakadaver
blackbox
Administrator
Administrator

ma 21 jan 2013, 22:32

dodeca
Super QFF-er
Super QFF-er

do 24 jan 2013, 13:16

Dave beweerd dat deel 2 op 1 Februari op youyube wordt gezet.

Hier een heel verhaal van hem,jammer van dat vage patent. Ik zie het wel verschijnen het volgende deel of niet, we zien wel.

I am the guy who made the Primer Fields video. Sorry for the length of this post, but is has to be long in order to address the issues I am seeing in some of the comments here. I just have time to make this post here and then back to work on the next videos and a paper for submission that covers my research. I hope to have PF2 up by Feb. 1. I will not be able to respond to any questions or comments here. I may read them and then address them in my upcoming videos for all to see and learn from.

Regarding intrinsic magnetic fields. All matter has intrinsic magnetic fields to it. Research this. All I did was change the shape of the source of the intrinsic magnetic fields. My main focus of my work has NOT been astrophysics, but physics at the atomic and sub-atomic level. The particles of matter at the LHC are driven around the LHC by MAGNETIC FIELDS. They are able to do this because of the intrinsic magnetic fields in all matter. Think this through carefully. It is based on repeatably proven science fact and experiments. Magnetic fields are intrinsic to all matter structures and that is undeniable fact. Trying to prove where they come from would be like asking me to prove water is wet. Think this through.

They are there and I don't have to prove that as it is already accepted as fact. If you think that they can be electrically generated just on what we find in space, then I challenge you to prove it and not just say it. This is what true scientists do, they prove their statements. In six years of experiments I find zero evidence that these intrinsic magnetic fields are driven or generated by external electrical currents. I have run many many experiments without my magnetic emitters and I have seen zero evidence of this happening. If you go back and look at Birkleland's experiments you will notice that he had to put a source of a magnetic field into his sphere to find his Birkeland currents. No magnetic field no Birkeland currents. So the magnetic fields have to be there before any electricity is provided. Therefore the electricity did not form the magnetic fields and without magnetic fields you get no Birkeland currents.

The EUT is mostly correct and absolutely more correct than current mainstream AP. But there is no proof as to the source of the electricity. I am very aware of magneto hydrodynamics and in fact my theories use it, but you still have to prove that MHD is the real source and I see no evidence for that when it comes to externally powered stars etc. In fact if you carefully observe my experiments you will see the variance between my electrically driven plasma formation and the formations in space. They are NOT the same. They are similar in that the plasma reveals the shape of the fields. The steel ball experiments I show in the videos also do this WITHOUT electricity. I do this to show that electricity is NOT the driver of the formations we see in space, but in fact is produced by the formations we see in space. I have to be careful in how I present this evidence because I have working technology based on these theories and I have patents in the works. But in PF2 I will present the mechanism by which electricity is produced by the Sun. I DO NOT AGREE with the current mainstream view of the Sun as being internally fusion powered and I find that all evidence and hard data point directly away from this concept. So I do understand the EUT frustrations with the blindness in the mainstream. But I am not the mainstream. So do not try and say things against what I am saying until you can prove it. That is what I did. I kept my mouth closed until I had hard repeatable data.

But I do find that the Sun is fusion powered from the outside. Find the highest temperature and you have the place where fusion is greatest. Simple logic. Then as to the EUT, If the Sun were externally electrically powered we would not find these incredible temperature variances between the surface of the Sun and the corona-sphere. It would all be pretty much the same temperature. This is simple logic, backed by experiments. So in an externally powered Sun you have to explain the mechanism for the Solar interior being 5000K and the hottest areas in the corona-sphere being over 2 million K. IN fact you have to provide a mechanism for the interior of the Sun to be cooled as it is surrounded by the much hotter corona-sphere. That mechanism I cannot prove, but I do have a couple of ideas that I will expound on in my videos. Too much to discuss here.

My thinking that the Sun cannot be externally powered is also backed by experimental proof of little or no temperature variance in my experiments, which are indeed externally electrically driven. Therefore one must conclude that NASA et all is incorrect and the current EUT theory is incorrect based on repeatable experiments. Six years of experiments in fact.

But again I do agree with the concepts of the EUT more than I agree with BH, DM, and DE, which I find no reason to exist and in fact I find zero proof that any of them exist.

Furthermore. I am a plasma physicist as you can see. I know very well what a Z-pinch is. Please do not make comments that I don't realize I made a Z-pinch. To those who actually worked with Z-pinches a comment like that makes the whole EUT look really bad. What I made is not a Z-pinch at all. NOT AT ALL. Trying to say it does makes you look really really bad. Sorry, but it does. It makes those who really know how a Z-pinch really works pay no attention to anything else you say. I am sorry, but that is how these guys think.

It would be like me telling you the moon is really made of cheese and then wondering why you won't listen to me. So really research what you believe, for your own sake.

I hope to work with the EU folks in the future and I have been in communication with them. But for now I must stand alone. There are currently some EU statements that are not scientifically backed by proven facts and indeed go against scientific fact. Z-pinchs are one of those statements, as is the externally powered Sun and stars.

It is an electric universe and the electricity is generated around the stars. I can prove it. How do you generate electricity here on Earth. You move magnetic fields. This is what these intrinsic bowl shaped magnetic fields do, they cause magnetic fields to move very violently past each other, i.e. MHD, and guess what happens? You get electricity and the hottest points around the Sun are exactly where the greatest magnetic turbulence would take place. This in turn leads to fusion and the fusion provides the extra kick to keep it all going and generating electricity. So these theories account for where the electricity in the universe comes from and it all matches ALL the hard data. I really believe that endless clean power is near. Don't have it all worked out yet, but I do have tech that is based on these theories that is in over twelve countries right now. It works really well and it would not work if my theories were not correct. That technology has been the main focus of my research for the last six years. The AP stuff is just cool because it provides validation of my theories.

Please carefully considered what you type here. I have. I have patiently waited six years to go public with what I have. That is six years of 80 hours per week. Everything I say is backed by experiments and I have not had one mainstream physics or AP attack on any of my theories that I am aware of. All I have heard is their silence. In fact I have physicists who totally back all I say.

I know it is very frustrating to have the mainstream be so totally blind to some of the things the EUT calls for, but I am not mainstream and I am not your enemy. I am on your side more than I am on their side. I would suggest all of you take a step back and wait for the rest of my videos and my papers that I am working on as hard as I can. I only seek the truth and that is all. That is what every true scientist does. Just make sure you are seeking for the truth no matter where it leads, and not just trying to convince yourself that all you believe is true. That can be a very dangerous psychological trap that goes by the name of cognitive dissonance. This is the trap that I believe the mainstream has fallen into. I.E. our theories are correct and now we need patches to make our theories work.

My approach is to try and shoot down my own theories and prove them incorrect. This approach has worked really well for me and any mistakes or problems are revealed when I do this. If I cannot prove something, I will not say it as a fact. If I say I believe that means I think that this is correct, but I cannot yet prove it, therefore it could be wrong. I think all of us should be like that, even NASA, even you, even me.
dodeca
Super QFF-er
Super QFF-er

vr 25 jan 2013, 12:22

Bijdeze de link naar zijn vage patent. Lijk me toch een case van hey ik wil heel veel aandacht die Dave.

Thanks Mr. Lapoint for clearing that up. We are rooting fpr you. However, your statements as to your opinion on electric universe concepts are in contradiction to certain remarks you made and then deleted. You were fairly vehement about electric universe concepts being completely wrong. You also made disparaging remarks about there not being any real scientists in support of eu concepts, and that no one in the eu camp has ever done experiments.

I'm glad you have changed your mind and hope that in the future you and Thunderbolts group can help topple the mainstream paradigm.

Here is a link to Mr.Lapoint's patent. http://www.freshpatents.com/Power-gener ... 246361.php

Apparently it is.a generator that seems to vaguely imply overunity as well as air purification and medical effects.

I sincerely hope Mr. lapoint is correct. However he must realize that over-unity claims will be met with skepticism. The fact that he has posted Youtube comments that he thinks he is.being targeted for assasination does not help his case.

Also, Mr. Lapoint claims that 90% of all profits will be donated to charity. This is a fine idea. I hope for the best.
De volgende gebruiker(s) zeggen bedankt: combi, abrakadaver
combi
Administrator
Administrator

vr 25 jan 2013, 14:03

Dankje voor het posten doc ik had het gemist. De link hierboven aangevuld en werkend gemaakt: http://www.freshpatents.com/Power-gener ... 246361.php

En hieronder voor de liefhebbers het verhaal van David La Pointe op thunderbolts.info .

Re: The Primer Fields?
Unread postby PrimerFields » Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:27 pm

I am the guy who made the Primer Fields video. Sorry for the length of this post, but is has to be long in order to address the issues I am seeing in some of the comments here. I just have time to make this post here and then back to work on the next videos and a paper for submission that covers my research. I hope to have PF2 up by Feb. 1. I will not be able to respond to any questions or comments here. I may read them and then address them in my upcoming videos for all to see and learn from.

Regarding intrinsic magnetic fields. All matter has intrinsic magnetic fields to it. Research this. All I did was change the shape of the source of the intrinsic magnetic fields. My main focus of my work has NOT been astrophysics, but physics at the atomic and sub-atomic level. The particles of matter at the LHC are driven around the LHC by MAGNETIC FIELDS. They are able to do this because of the intrinsic magnetic fields in all matter. Think this through carefully. It is based on repeatably proven science fact and experiments. Magnetic fields are intrinsic to all matter structures and that is undeniable fact. Trying to prove where they come from would be like asking me to prove water is wet. Think this through.

They are there and I don't have to prove that as it is already accepted as fact. If you think that they can be electrically generated just on what we find in space, then I challenge you to prove it and not just say it. This is what true scientists do, they prove their statements. In six years of experiments I find zero evidence that these intrinsic magnetic fields are driven or generated by external electrical currents. I have run many many experiments without my magnetic emitters and I have seen zero evidence of this happening. If you go back and look at Birkleland's experiments you will notice that he had to put a source of a magnetic field into his sphere to find his Birkeland currents. No magnetic field no Birkeland currents. So the magnetic fields have to be there before any electricity is provided. Therefore the electricity did not form the magnetic fields and without magnetic fields you get no Birkeland currents.

The EUT is mostly correct and absolutely more correct than current mainstream AP. But there is no proof as to the source of the electricity. I am very aware of magneto hydrodynamics and in fact my theories use it, but you still have to prove that MHD is the real source and I see no evidence for that when it comes to externally powered stars etc. In fact if you carefully observe my experiments you will see the variance between my electrically driven plasma formation and the formations in space. They are NOT the same. They are similar in that the plasma reveals the shape of the fields. The steel ball experiments I show in the videos also do this WITHOUT electricity. I do this to show that electricity is NOT the driver of the formations we see in space, but in fact is produced by the formations we see in space. I have to be careful in how I present this evidence because I have working technology based on these theories and I have patents in the works. But in PF2 I will present the mechanism by which electricity is produced by the Sun. I DO NOT AGREE with the current mainstream view of the Sun as being internally fusion powered and I find that all evidence and hard data point directly away from this concept. So I do understand the EUT frustrations with the blindness in the mainstream. But I am not the mainstream. So do not try and say things against what I am saying until you can prove it. That is what I did. I kept my mouth closed until I had hard repeatable data.

But I do find that the Sun is fusion powered from the outside. Find the highest temperature and you have the place where fusion is greatest. Simple logic. Then as to the EUT, If the Sun were externally electrically powered we would not find these incredible temperature variances between the surface of the Sun and the corona-sphere. It would all be pretty much the same temperature. This is simple logic, backed by experiments. So in an externally powered Sun you have to explain the mechanism for the Solar interior being 5000K and the hottest areas in the corona-sphere being over 2 million K. IN fact you have to provide a mechanism for the interior of the Sun to be cooled as it is surrounded by the much hotter corona-sphere. That mechanism I cannot prove, but I do have a couple of ideas that I will expound on in my videos. Too much to discuss here.

My thinking that the Sun cannot be externally powered is also backed by experimental proof of little or no temperature variance in my experiments, which are indeed externally electrically driven. Therefore one must conclude that NASA et all is incorrect and the current EUT theory is incorrect based on repeatable experiments. Six years of experiments in fact.

But again I do agree with the concepts of the EUT more than I agree with BH, DM, and DE, which I find no reason to exist and in fact I find zero proof that any of them exist.

Furthermore. I am a plasma physicist as you can see. I know very well what a Z-pinch is. Please do not make comments that I don't realize I made a Z-pinch. To those who actually worked with Z-pinches a comment like that makes the whole EUT look really bad. What I made is not a Z-pinch at all. NOT AT ALL. Trying to say it does makes you look really really bad. Sorry, but it does. It makes those who really know how a Z-pinch really works pay no attention to anything else you say. I am sorry, but that is how these guys think.

It would be like me telling you the moon is really made of cheese and then wondering why you won't listen to me. So really research what you believe, for your own sake.

I hope to work with the EU folks in the future and I have been in communication with them. But for now I must stand alone. There are currently some EU statements that are not scientifically backed by proven facts and indeed go against scientific fact. Z-pinchs are one of those statements, as is the externally powered Sun and stars.

It is an electric universe and the electricity is generated around the stars. I can prove it. How do you generate electricity here on Earth. You move magnetic fields. This is what these intrinsic bowl shaped magnetic fields do, they cause magnetic fields to move very violently past each other, i.e. MHD, and guess what happens? You get electricity and the hottest points around the Sun are exactly where the greatest magnetic turbulence would take place. This in turn leads to fusion and the fusion provides the extra kick to keep it all going and generating electricity. So these theories account for where the electricity in the universe comes from and it all matches ALL the hard data. I really believe that endless clean power is near. Don't have it all worked out yet, but I do have tech that is based on these theories that is in over twelve countries right now. It works really well and it would not work if my theories were not correct. That technology has been the main focus of my research for the last six years. The AP stuff is just cool because it provides validation of my theories.

Please carefully considered what you type here. I have. I have patiently waited six years to go public with what I have. That is six years of 80 hours per week. Everything I say is backed by experiments and I have not had one mainstream physics or AP attack on any of my theories that I am aware of. All I have heard is their silence. In fact I have physicists who totally back all I say.

I know it is very frustrating to have the mainstream be so totally blind to some of the things the EUT calls for, but I am not mainstream and I am not your enemy. I am on your side more than I am on their side. I would suggest all of you take a step back and wait for the rest of my videos and my papers that I am working on as hard as I can. I only seek the truth and that is all. That is what every true scientist does. Just make sure you are seeking for the truth no matter where it leads, and not just trying to convince yourself that all you believe is true. That can be a very dangerous psychological trap that goes by the name of cognitive dissonance. This is the trap that I believe the mainstream has fallen into. I.E. our theories are correct and now we need patches to make our theories work.

My approach is to try and shoot down my own theories and prove them incorrect. This approach has worked really well for me and any mistakes or problems are revealed when I do this. If I cannot prove something, I will not say it as a fact. If I say I believe that means I think that this is correct, but I cannot yet prove it, therefore it could be wrong. I think all of us should be like that, even NASA, even you, even me.

I hope you all understand where I am coming from.

Cheers to all,

Dave
dodeca
Super QFF-er
Super QFF-er

vr 25 jan 2013, 14:21

echt een gevalletje ik schreeuw om aandacht die david vindt je niet combi?
BL@DE
Super QFF-er
Super QFF-er

vr 25 jan 2013, 14:37

De man is nog euforisch (door zijn ontdekkingen) geef hem wat tijd om bij te komen...;)
combi
Administrator
Administrator

vr 25 jan 2013, 14:38

ja ik vrees van wel zegt mijn gevoel.

Als ik erover nadenk vermoed ik dat hij zich miskent voelt (wat als hij echt wat heeft niet zo gek is) en ook reageert vanuit die emotie. Een beetje zoals de gemiddelde wetenschapper die dan met een berg moeilijke woorden en of formules gaat smijten en de tegenstander afmaakt zodat de leek (in dit geval ik) het niet meer kan volgen.

Wat nu voor David spreekt is dat hij nu wel het thunderbolts forum opgezocht heeft dat had ik niet gelijk al verwacht en die gasten daar snappen wel wat hij zegt en ik ben dan ook heel erg benieuwd of hij uiteindelijk echt wat heeft of alleen maar gebakken lucht.
blackbox
Administrator
Administrator

za 26 jan 2013, 21:01

Karl SCHAPPELLER

Prime Mover

Earth Energy

In a book titled The Physics of the Primary State of Matter, published in the 1930s, Karl Schappeller described his Prime Mover, a 10-inch steel sphere with quarter-inch copper tubing coils. These were filled with a material not named specifically, but which is said to have hardened under the influence of direct current and a magnetic field [electro-rheological fluid]. With such polarization, it might be guessed to act like a dielectric capacitor and as a diode.

The same material is inside the rotor. The transfer of electrons upward, and the magnetic field of the sphere combine to turn the rotor. No direct conversion of this energy to electricity is described, but the rotor could be attached to a generator...

According to Schappeller, the amount of this sustaining rotation of the device would be termed ‘glowing magnetism’ and be located at the center of the sphere. Present day terminology might be ‘plasma’.

http://www.rexresearch.com/schapp/schapp.htm
combi
Administrator
Administrator

ma 28 jan 2013, 19:20

www.youtube.com/watch?v=siMFfNhn6dk

Gepubliceerd op 24 jan 2013

This version is identical to the original "The Primer Fields Part 1" except for minor changes in the music in the closing credits. This international version was necessary due to some copyright issues with the Apollo Launch sequence that are invalid, but it may take until Feb 22 before this dispute is cleared and the original is available in all countries. This international version should play in all countries immediately without any issues. Cheers, Dave
De volgende gebruiker(s) zeggen bedankt: abrakadaver, Het Dolle Eland
dodeca
Super QFF-er
Super QFF-er

vr 01 feb 2013, 12:12

Deel 2

De volgende gebruiker(s) zeggen bedankt: blackbox, combi, #F#, ninti, Z-PiLL
Plaats reactie

Terug naar “TV / Films / Documentaires”