Docu: De Verdwenen Geheimen van Nikola Tesla

Alles over televisie, films en documentaires tref je hier aan.
Mec
Super QFF-er
Super QFF-er

za 24 mei 2014, 12:32

^^ Ja, het is echt vet dat PDF FE.....kicke ;)
ThaViking
Super QFF-er
Super QFF-er

di 08 jul 2014, 17:19

Russian scientists raising funds to rebuild Tesla Tower, satisfy world energy hunger
Published time: July 04, 2014 15:56

Afbeelding

Tags
Energy, Infrastructure, Russia, SciTech, Science

Two Russian physicists are fundraising to realize their project for wireless energy transmission once proposed by brilliant 20th-century scientist Nikola Tesla. Solar panels and an upgraded Tesla Tower could solve global energy hunger, they say.

Leonid and Sergey Plekhanov, graduates of the Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology, claim they have spent years scrutinizing the Nikola Tesla’s patents and diaries and they believe that with his most ambitious project – transcontinental wireless energy transmissions – Tesla came very close to unprecedented scientific discovery that could be brought to fruition.

The enthusiasts say they need about $800,000 to reconstruct the famous Wardenclyffe Tower once created by Tesla himself to implement his ideas and find a commercial application for his ideas on long-distance wireless energy transmission.

The Plekhanov brothers are raising money through IndieGogo kickstarter. The campaign will last until July 25. So far the project has managed to collect only 2 percent of the desired sum (about $18,000 out of the desired $800,000 as we publish this article).

According to the authors of the project, as of today all human civilization’s electric energy needs could be covered with a single installation of solar panel measured approximately 316 by 316 kilometers (100,000 square kilometers altogether) positioned in a desert somewhere near the equator.

They believe the only stumbling block to such a project is the delivery of electric energy to final consumers, as the loss of energy directly depends on the distance of transmission.

The Plekhanov brothers believe that only experimental verification of the theory could help the original idea become reality. They also say that their “creative interpretation" of the physical model proposed by Tesla has already been confirmed by “numerical simulation in Ansoft HFSS software.”

Tesla Tower (Photo from Wikipedia.org)The original Wardenclyffe Tower (also dubbed the “Tesla Tower”), was constructed by Nikola Tesla in Shoreham, about 100 kilometers from New York, in 1901–17. It never became fully operational.

The 57-meter-high tower was made of wood and copper and after a number of experiences to perform trans-Atlantic wireless power transmission, as well as commercial broadcasting and wireless telephony, the tower was disassembled in 1917.

Leonid and Sergey Plekhanov believe the construction of their “Planetary Energy Transmitter” would be much lighter than that of Tesla’s, decreased from over 60 to mere 2 tons – all because of the modern materials used for the framework and up-to-date conducting materials. Naturally, the installation would be equipped with advanced electronics.

“We’ve conducted the fundamental research studies, implemented the computational models and designed all the parts of the experiment. We will be able to perform energy transmission and measure the results. Will it be ‘global’ as Tesla suggested? Based on the research that we've already done – we believe it will be, and we going to prove it experimentally,” the scientists wrote.

The scientists are going to repeat Tesla’s experiment in the fall of 2014.

And if the experiment works, the scientists say that a free energy world with limitless global energy transmission is possible.

Still, there are a number of considerations regarding the huge solar panel installation proposed by the Plekhanovs. Besides the fact that the very production of solar panels, at least on the modern level of technology, is really damaging for the environment, the efficiency of such power generation is still very low.

Besides that, such production is very expensive. A square meter of solar panel costs approximately $200. A simple multiplication of the sum by the proposed 100,000 square kilometers give us a stunning sum of $20 trillion, more than the gross GDP of either the US or EU. That’s without infrastructure. And even if the cost of production falls by several times, it would still be unspeakably expensive, experts say.

Bron: http://rt.com/news/170468-tesla-tower-rebuild-project/
De volgende gebruiker(s) zeggen bedankt: blackbox
baphomet
Administrator
Administrator

ma 14 jul 2014, 20:35

The 216 Golden Rectangle - A Solution to Tesla's 3 6 9?

Nikola Tesla had said quite enigmatically, “If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.”

I think I found the key.  It is like a cipher.  It is very similar to the Vedic Square.  I had no idea of the Vedic Square existed until I looked online to see if anyone else had found this pattern I found.

Fibonacci sequence is an approximation of the Golden Ratio.  The Golden Ratio is within all of nature.

Fibonacci sequence is simple.  You start with 1 and 1, and add together.  2.  You take the sum you just acquired (2), and add it to the number right before it.  2+1 = 3.  Then, 3+2 = 5.

The string of sums ends up looking like this: 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55, and on and on.  See more here if you want.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fibonacci_number  It ends up creating a spiral, called the Golden Spiral.  It is seen in most examples with the Nautilus Shell. 

I had a couple ideas I wanted to try to see what would happen.  First, I wanted to see the results of starting Fibonacci not just by the number 1, but of all single-digit numbers: 1-9.

Then, I wanted all multi-digit numbers to be reduced to single digit numbers. 

Let’s take the first Fibonacci number that sums to a multi-digit number: 13.  To reduce it to a single digit number you just add them together until the result is a single digit.  1+3 = 4.  So, the single digit reduction of 13 is 4.

So, what I did is simplify all Fibonacci solutions to single digit.  It goes from the multi-digit sums of Fibonacci sequence to single-digit:

1 2 3 5 8 1+3 2+1 3+4 5+5 etc, results in:

1 1 2 3 5 8 4 3 7 1 8 9 8 8 7 6 4 1 5 6 2 8 1 9

After the 24th sequence of Fibonacci, the entire seemingly random 'single-digit numbers' repeat.  On my spreadsheet, if you look at 25 - 48, it would repeat perfectly the same numbers in the same sequence: 1 1 2 3 5 8 4 3 7 1 8 9 8 8 7 6 4 1 5 6 2 8 1 9.  Same thing, always.  If you looked at the string of single-digit numbers from 49-75, you would see the number string exactly the same.

Then, I used the number 2 to start the Fibonacci sequence, instead of 1.  I found that again - though the numbers were sometimes different - the entire string of single digit numbers through 24 sequences, repeated.  If you look at Column 2, you see it go: 2 2 4 6 1 7 8 6 5 2 7 9 7 7 5 3 8 2 1 3 4 7 2 9.  If you were to look at the single-digit solutions for number 2 when continuing the Fibonacci sequence past 24, you would see the exact string of numbers repeating:  2 2 4 6 1 7 8 6 5 2 7 9 7 7 5 3 8 2 1 3 4 7 2 9

Now, something amazing that links to 3 6 9.

I found this so intriguing, I continued and started with the number 3, and found that the string of single-digit numbers - remember, they were originally multi-digit, and I reduced them to single digit - didn't repeat at the 24th Fib sequence, but the 8th! 

Following Column 3 and going down through the sequence, you see, 3 3 6 9 6 6 3 9 3 3 6 9 6 6 3 9 3 3 6 9 6 6 3 9.  To see the pattern, it goes: 3 3 6 9 6 6 3 9     3 3 6 9 6 6 3 9    3 3 6 9 6 6 3 9.  Interesting as well, all single digit solutions are either 3 6 or 9.  This is true for number 6 as well.  Number 9 repeats itself eternally, without any variation. 

So, to summarize, when starting the Fibonacci sequence off with numbers 1, 2, 4, 5, 7, 8, they all repeat the first string of numbers in intervals of 24.  3 and 6 repeat their strings at the 8th sequence.  9 is infinite and never changing.  This is important, but that is later.

Here is the table I created with the entire breakdown.

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Using this table, and only the single-digit numbers, I wanted to see what pattern was being created.  So, I color coded each number to a specific color, and kept the same exact sequence in the table.

Initially, I did not color code each number, so it was difficult to see the pattern the overall numbers make.  As we can see, the 3's and 6's make up a grid, and the intersection areas of the grid are where 9 is.

There has been no manipulation of this.

Afbeelding

There are all sorts of patterns found in this table it is incredible.  It seems undending.  I will continue this thread to show some of them I have found.  In the meantime, here are some to give an idea about all the ways this table syncs with other things.

It contains exactly 216 numbers. 

Numbers 1 2 4 5 7 8 all repeat their sequence at the 24th sum. 
(This is also the number the Egyptian’s used to create the ratio’s for the Eye of Horus – 1 2 4 8 7 5, which is another solution when messing with this pattern, which I will go over at another time).

Numbers 3 and 6 repeat their sequence every 8th sum.

Numbers 3 and 6 make a lattice type framework with convergence points always being 9.

Number 9 repeats infinitely.

Whenever 9 appears alone, numbers 3 and 6 are on all 4 sides.

Inside the lattices of 3 6 9, all numbers (being either 1 2 4 5 7 and/or 8) when added together result in 3 6 or 9, except for the top line.  When color coding the results doing this, it has a VERY strong resemblance to the pillars of The Tree of Life, as well as the Djed Pillars, and more.  Here is the image.

:pillarsofpattern:

Here what the 3 and 6 column of number looks like when not in number form, but visual Fibonacci form. The first pair is the pattern 3, and second is pattern of 6.  The following ones with black background are duplicating the 3 siz times and overlapping them at 15 degree intervals, and the number 6 duplicated 6 times same way. Notice how the 3 pattern always looks 'open, and how 6 always looks 'closed'?

Afbeelding
Afbeelding

Afbeelding
Afbeelding

And this one is both:

Afbeelding

And here is the pattern. Amazingly the 216 numbers of the pattern fir perfectly and beautifully:

Afbeelding:

There is so much more...
Bron: ->> http://www.godlikeproductions.com.prx2. ... 580863/pg1
baphomet
Administrator
Administrator

ma 14 jul 2014, 20:36

blackbox
Administrator
Administrator

do 24 jul 2014, 22:27

Tesla and Ancient Vedic Philosophy and the Properties of Space

Afbeelding

We’ve seen a very interesting trend (especially within the past decade) of modern-day science catching up to an ancient understanding about the true nature of reality, its make-up, how it functions and how we can work with it to bring about change on our planet. For anybody to label the merging of ‘spirituality’ and science as pseudoscience means they have not properly investigated it. Spiritual concepts of our ancient world are directly intertwined with modern-day science, more so quantum physics, and Nikola Tesla was well aware of this.
“All perceptible matter comes from a primary substance, or tenuity beyond conception, filling all space, the akasha or luminiferous ether, which is acted upon by the life giving Prana or creative force, calling into existence, in never-ending cycles all things and phenomena.”-
Nikola Tesla, Man’s Greatest Achievement, 1907

As you can see, Tesla was aware of ancient concepts and the correlation it had with the science he was working on -using sanskrit worlds like “akasha,” and “prana” to describe the force and matter that exists all around us. These words come from the Upanishads (a collection of Vedic texts)
“The aakaash is not destructible, it is the primordial absolute substratum that creates cosmic matter and hence the properties of aakaash are not found in the material properties that are in a sense relative. The aakaash is the eternally existent, superfluid reality, for which creation and destruction are inapplicable.” -
(Idham thadhakshare parame vyoman. Parame vyoman) – Paramahamsa Tewari, Engineer, Physicist and Inventor. (source)

Nikola Tesla had correlations with Swami Vivekananda (1863-1902), who was one of the most famous and influential spiritual leaders of the philosophies of Vedanta (one of the six schools of Hindu philosophy, the term originally referred to the upanishads, a collection of philosophical texts in Hinduism) and Yoga. He was the chief disciple of Ramakrishna Paramahamsa and the founder of Ramakrishna Math and Ramakrishna Mission. He is a giant figure in the history of the hindu reform movements.

Vivekananda wrote a later to Tesla in the late 1800′s stating:
“Mr. Tesla thinks he can demonstrate mathematically that force and matter are reducible to potential energy. I am to go and see him next week to get this new mathematical demonstration. In that case the Vedantic cosmology will be placed on the surest of foundations. I am working a good deal now upon the cosmology and eschatology of the Vedanta. I clearly see their perfect union with modern science, and the elucidation of the one will be followed by that of the other.”
- Swami Vivekananda (Complete Works, VOL. V, Fifth Edition, 1347, p. 77). (1)

Tesla began using the Sanskrit words after meeting with Swami, and after studying the Eastern view of the true nature of reality, about the mechanisms that drive the material world. Eventually, it led him to the basis for the wireless transmission of electrical power, what is known as the Tesla Coil Transformer. During this year he made the following comments during a speech before the American Institute of Electrical Engineers. (Given before he familiarized himself with the the Vedic sincere of the easter nations of India, Tibet, and Nepal.)
“Ere many generations pass, our machinery will be driven by a power obtainable at any point in the universe. This idea is not novel…We find it in the delightful myth of Antheus, who derives power from the earth; we find it among subtle speculations of one of your splendid mathematicians….Throughout space there is energy. Is this energy static, or kinetic? If static our hopes are in vain; if kinetic – and this we know it is, for certain – then it is a mere question of time when men will succeed in attaching their machinery to the very wheel work of nature.”

- Nikola Tesla (source)

The Vedas are a group of writings that consist of hymns, prayers, myths, historical accounting, science and the nature of reality. They date back at least 5000 years, and are not so different from other ancient texts that dive into the same matters from all across the globe. The language used is Sanskrit and its origins are unknown.
“Swami Vivekananda was hopeful that Tesla would be able to show that what we call matter is simply potential energy because that would reconcile the teachings of the Vedas with modern science. The Swami realized that in that case, the Vedantic cosmology (would) be placed on the surest of foundations. Tesla understood the Sanskrit terminology and philosophy and found that it was a good means to describe the physical mechanisms of the universe as seen through his eyes. It would behoove those who would attempt to understand the science behind the inventions of Nikola Tesla to study Sanskrit and Vedic philosophy.”

- Toby Grotz, President, Wireless Engineering (source)

Apparently, Tesla was unable to show the identity of energy and matter, this did not come until Albert Einstein published his paper on relativity, which was known in the East for the last 5000 years.
“All the powers in the universe are already ours. It is we who have put our hands before our eyes and cry that it is dark.”
- Swami Vivekananda

Tesla’s vision of the wireless transmission of electricity and free energy has been postponed for almost one hundred years now. Which brings us to our next topic.

MEER!:
http://www.transients.info/2014/07/the- ... ad-on.html
De volgende gebruiker(s) zeggen bedankt: BL@DE
blackbox
Administrator
Administrator

di 23 sep 2014, 23:49

Ja! ... de bovenste link in de volgende linQ zei BL@DE!...in de shout.. ;D

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=bSFix4M
De volgende gebruiker(s) zeggen bedankt: BL@DE, Toxopeus
Albert Heijnstein
Senior QFF-er
Senior QFF-er

wo 24 sep 2014, 02:53

Afbeelding
bron: oude krant
Tandem pax alma triumphat ?
De volgende gebruiker(s) zeggen bedankt: blackbox, BL@DE, Mec, #F#
blackbox
Administrator
Administrator

ma 29 sep 2014, 17:06

Tesla's intent was to condense the energy trapped between the earth and its upper atmosphere ( S Hu ) and to turn it into an electric current. He pictured the sun as an immense ball of electricity, positively charged with a potential of some 200 billion volts. The earth, on the other hand, is charged with negative electricity. The tremendous electrical force between these two bodies constituted, at least in part, what he called cosmic energy. It varied from night to day and from season to season but it is always present.

Besides the Tesla Tower the site also included a 94 by 94 foot red brick building housing transmission equipment/laboratory/factory floor space.
Afbeelding

Afbeelding

http://energeticforum.com/psychic-paran ... post264892
blackbox
Administrator
Administrator

wo 01 okt 2014, 01:43

Afbeelding

"A nerve fiber or axon, along which an electrical impulse can travel, includes a CYLINDRICAL membrane with one CONDUCTING fluid (electrolyte) inside and another outside. By mechanisms similar to those in batteries, a potential difference of the order of .1V is maintained between these fluids."(1)

Afbeelding

http://energeticforum.com/psychic-paran ... post264991
De volgende gebruiker(s) zeggen bedankt: BL@DE
blackbox
Administrator
Administrator

ma 24 nov 2014, 22:20

The exact number of cycles to obtain a 1.08 minute wavelength would be 149892.18 per second. This would tune the transmitter in harmony with the world grid system.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/cienc ... grig03.htm
blackbox
Administrator
Administrator

wo 01 apr 2015, 21:15

My brain is only a receiver, in the Universe there is a core from which “We” obtain knowledge, strength and inspiration. I have not penetrated into the secrets of this core, but i know it exists. – Nikola Tesla
illuminati of my own reality
De volgende gebruiker(s) zeggen bedankt: ThaViking, Toxopeus
blackbox
Administrator
Administrator

ma 20 apr 2015, 23:19

“All perceptible matter comes from a primary substance, or tenuity beyond conception, filling all space, the akasha or luminiferous ether, which is acted upon by the life giving Prana or creative force, calling into existence, in never-ending cycles all things and phenomena. Ere many generations pass, our machinery will be driven by a power obtainable at any point in the universe. This idea is not novel…We find it in the delightful myth of Antheus, who derives power from the earth; we find it among subtle speculations of one of your splendid mathematicians…Throughout space there is energy. Is this energy static, or kinetic? If static our hopes are in vain; if kinetic – and this we know it is, for certain – then it is a mere question of time when men will succeed in attaching their machinery to the very wheel work of nature.”

– Nikola Tesla (source)
De volgende gebruiker(s) zeggen bedankt: ThaViking, Vortex, Toxopeus, ninti
Toxopeus
Administrator
Administrator

do 23 apr 2015, 20:12

Afbeelding
In de erfenis der eeuwen ligt veel wijsheid opgetast. Ook hier geldt: dwaas is hij die zijn eigen geschiedenis versmaadt.
De volgende gebruiker(s) zeggen bedankt: blackbox
blackbox
Administrator
Administrator

vr 03 jul 2015, 13:20

Mark Passio - Scarcity To Abundance

Mark gave this short presentation at the Why Tesla Matters Memorial Conference, hosted by the Tesla Science Foundation on January 6, 2013. Mark spoke about the main reasons why humanity has not manifested Free Energy technology in any way that is open and beneficial to our species.
blackbox
Administrator
Administrator

za 22 aug 2015, 13:55

Taken into a small garage, Dr. Tesla walked directly to a Pierce Arrow, opened the hood and began making a few adjustments. In place of the engine, there was an AC motor.

This measured a little more than 3 feet long, and a little more than 2 feet in diameter. From it trailed two very thick cables which connected with the dashboard. In addition, there was an ordinary 12 volt storage battery. The motor was rated at 80 horsepower.

Maximum rotor speed was stated to be 30 turns per second. A 6 foot antenna rod was fitted into the rear section of the car.

Dr. Tesla stepped into the passenger side and began making adjustments on a "power receiver" which had been built directly into the dashboard.

The receiver, no larger than a short-wave radio of the day, used 12 special tubes which Dr. Tesla brought with him in a boxlike case.

The device had been prefitted into the dashboard, no larger than a short-wave receiver. Mr. Savo told Mr. Ahler that Dr. Tesla built the receiver in his hotel room, a device 2 feet in length, nearly 1 foot wide, a[nd] 1/2 foot high. These curiously constructed tubes having been properly installed in their sockets, Dr. Tesla pushed in 2 contact rods and informed Peter that power was now available to drive.

Several additional meters read values which Dr. Tesla would not explain. Not [a] sound was heard. Dr. Tesla handed Mr. Savo the ignition key and told him to start the engine, which he promptly did. Yet hearing nothing, the accelerator was applied, and the car instantly moved. Tesla's nephew drove this vehicle without other fuel for an undetermined long interval.

Mr. Savo drove a distance of 50 miles through the city and out to the surrounding countryside. The car was tested to speeds of 90 mph, with the speedometer rated to 120.

LINK
Plaats reactie

Terug naar “TV / Films / Documentaires”