The Retarded States of America

Politiek en oorlog zijn onlosmakelijk met elkaar verbonden en alles over politiek en oorlog kun je hier terugvinden.
baphomet
Administrator
Administrator

wo 14 jan 2015, 01:44

'Topadviseur van Obama gaat Hillary Clinton adviseren'

John Podesta, een topadviseur van de Amerikaanse president Barack Obama, gaat vanaf februari Hillary Clinton bijstaan.
Dat hebben bronnen in Washington gemeld aan de zakenkrant The Wall Street Journal.

In februari zou Podesta stoppen met zijn werk voor de regering-Obama. Volgens ingewijden wordt Podesta mogelijk campagneleider van Clinton als die besluit een gooi naar het presidentschap te doen.

Hillary Clinton was minister van Buitenlandse Zaken onder Obama van 2009 tot 2013. Ze is de absolute favoriet als Democratische kandidaat voor de presidentsverkiezingen in 2016. Ze heeft zich nog niet uitgesproken over een kandidatuur.

Door: ANP
via:-> http://www.nu.nl/buitenland/3972073/top ... seren.html
baphomet
Administrator
Administrator

do 15 jan 2015, 08:47

FBI pakt man die aanslag op Capitool plande

De Amerikaanse recherchedienst FBI heeft woensdag een 20-jarige man in de staat Ohio opgepakt. Hij wordt verdacht van het voorbereiden van een aanslag op het Capitool in Washington.
De man had onder meer een semi-automatisch geweer, een grote hoeveelheid munitie en explosieven aangeschaft en was van plan naar Washington te reizen.

Het gaat om Christopher Cornell uit Cincinnati, zo blijkt uit documenten van justitie. Hij zocht uit hoe je bommen kan maken, meldde de FBI. De man verklaarde dat hij niet gesteund wordt door een terroristische groepering.

Hij verwees wel naar de in de VS geboren geestelijke Anwar al-Awlaki. Die werd door de Verenigde Staten in 2011 in Jemen gedood door een raket die werd afgevuurd door een drone. Hij was een van de prominentste leden van al-Qaeda op het Arabisch Schiereiland (AQAP).

Vijanden

Tijdens een ontmoeting met een informant van de FBI in november zei Cornell dat hij leden van het Congres als zijn vijanden beschouwt en vertelde hij over zijn plannen om in of bij het Capitool bommen te laten ontploffen

Ook wilde hij het vuur openen op werknemers en volksvertegenwoordigers.

Jihadisme

Op Twitter was Cornell actief onder de naam Raheel Mahrus Ubaydah en zei daar dat hij het jihadisme en de terreurgroep Islamitische Staat (IS) steunt.

Cornell is aangeklaagd voor een poging tot moord op een functionaris van de Amerikaanse regering en voor het bezit van een wapen om een geweldsmisdrijf mee te plegen.

Door: ANP
via:-> http://www.nu.nl/buitenland/3972811/fbi ... lande.html
baphomet
Administrator
Administrator

wo 21 jan 2015, 23:42

This 88-year-old doctor treats the poor out of his Toyota Camry. Mississippi wants to punish him for it.

In small-town Mississippi, where poverty is endemic, transportation is limited and a trip to the emergency room can lead to financial ruin, an alternative exists for those in the know.

His name is Dr. Landrum — Carrol Frazier Landrum — and, even if your pockets are empty, the 88-year-old physician from Edwards, Miss., will schedule you for an appointment.

Afbeelding

Carrol Frazier Landrum stands beside his rolling doctor’s office, a 2007 Toyota Camry. (Courtesy of WLBT-Mississippi News Now)

For the last two years, Landrum has been working without an office, but he’s happy to meet his patients wherever they are. Sometimes, the meetings occur in a home; sometimes they take place in a parking lot. Other patients meet the doctor on the side of a quiet country road — or inside his 2007 Toyota Camry.

The location doesn’t matter because Landrum, a World War II veteran who has been in private practice for more than 55 years, believes it’s his duty to help anyone who calls on him.

“I’ve always had a heart for the poor,” Landrum told The Washington Post this week, struggling to hold back tears. “I grew up poor, and when the doctor would come to us, and he was happy to see us, I pictured myself doing that some day. I try not to ever turn people away — money or no money – because that’s where the need is.”

But his work may soon come to an end.

Landrum said he’s being asked by the Mississippi State Board of Medical Licensure to surrender his medical license, which he’s carried in his pocket with pride since Dwight D. Eisenhower was president. The reason for the request, according to Landrum, is that the board balked several months ago upon learning that he was operating his practice out of a car.

At a recent hearing, Landrum said, he was labeled “incompetent” by the board. He said the charge is a catchall, one designed to avoid citing a specific occupational violation, and he maintains he’s done nothing wrong. He said he doesn’t recruit patients and only responds to those who have nowhere else to turn.

“If you’re gong down a highway and somebody is hurt in a car accident, you stop and attend to them,” he told The Post. “And if you’re in a shopping center and somebody is having a heart attack, you stop and help. It’s your duty as a physician, and this is no different.”

A Board of Medical Licensure investigation is now underway, according to NBC affiliate WLBT. The board’s executive director, H. Vann Craig, declined to confirm to The Post that an investigation has begun. In a brief telephone conversation this week, Craig said he could not publicly address “complaints” until and unless “action is taken by the board.”

“The mission of the Mississippi State Board of Medical Licensure,” he said, “is to protect the public.”

Landrum’s many supporters — who can be found throughout Edwards and “for 50 miles in every direction,” according to the doctor — say that’s exactly what he’s doing. Last week, supporters – some of whom are third-generation patients — began circulating a petition calling on the state board to allow Landrum to keep his medical license.

Karen Holt, an Edwards resident, told WLBT that she loves knowing the doctor is available.

“There’s a lot of poverty in Edwards,” she said. “There are many, many people here who do not have transportation to Vicksburg, Clinton, Jackson, and he truly serves a purpose. And there are people who come to him who would not get medical treatment otherwise.”

Cornelius Moriley agreed, telling the station: “He’s saved a lot of people, you know what I’m saying? I think he should be left alone and steadily serve the people.”

Responding to the WLBT story, Margie Williams Divinity, a former registered nurse who said she has worked alongside Landrum in the past, wrote:

I beg the state board of medicine to allow Dr Landrum to continue practicing medicine. He is one of the smartest physicians still practicing. His knowledge base is vast. His diagnosis are always on point and he refers patients and always follow up with his patients. He cares about people, about treating them. He doesn’t care about all of the billing insurances and Medicare and all of the politics associated with medicine. He just wants to help people. He is still very sharp mentally at 88 probably because he did not let all of this political monopoly on healthcare stress him out by not continuing to partake. He is 88 y/o. Let him do what he enjoys and at the same time continue to serve his community…

Before moving his office to his car two years ago, Landrum operated his practice out of an apartment in a low-income housing complex, where he found himself surrounded by patients, according to WLBT. Increasing gang violence, including two shootings that occurred just outside his clinic door, led him to fear for his safety and eventually convinced him to close shop, he said.

“My patients kept saying, ‘Don’t leave, don’t leave,’ and I started working out of my automobile,” he told WLBT.

Landrum said he planned to find a new office but never secured one. Still, the phone calls kept coming in. These days, he estimates, he sees three or four patients each week, many of them old friends he’s been treating for years.

A visitation starts with a phone call in which Landrum tries to get as much information about the patient’s condition and medical history as possible. Next, a meeting is arranged, with the doctor driving as far as 50 miles to reach patients who can’t come to him. Appointments might occur while he leans his head inside the cab of a pickup truck as it idles in a vacant parking lot.

“We’re not in an office, so we’re dealing with just the immediate problem,” he said, noting that many of his patients are on Medicaid. “It’s not a general physical examination, but things like sore throats, flu symptoms or skin rashes. I always told them, ‘If you’re not better from day to day, call me,’ and then I give them my phone number.”

Asked why he doesn’t just retire, Landrum, who doesn’t have children, isn’t married and considers his patients the closest thing he has to family, offered his life story as an explanation.

He grew up on a rural farm picking cotton during the Great Depression. After high school, he said, he was drafted into the Navy, where he worked as a sonar operator on a destroyer in the South Pacific. A stint in the Air Force during the Korean War followed, and then medical school at Tulane University came next. By the mid-1950s, he’d launched a private practice that has lasted for decades.

“After all these years, I still want to be like the small-town doctor who cared for us growing up — Dr. Coursey,” Landrum said. “He was good and always happy. There was never a time when he treated anyone like they were not someone.”
via:->> http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morn ... im-for-it/
baphomet
Administrator
Administrator

do 22 jan 2015, 02:29

baphomet
Administrator
Administrator

do 22 jan 2015, 12:45

22 JANUARI 2015-09:45

POLITIE VS SCHIET WEER ZWARTE MAN DOOD

#AMERIKA

Demonstratie in Ferguson Videobeelden recentelijk vrijgegeven.

Afbeelding

Amerikaanse media hebben een video in handen gekregen waarop te zien is hoe de politie een zwarte man doodschiet, terwijl hij zijn handen omhoog houdt.

Het incident had vorige maand plaats in Bridgeton, New Jersey, maar de videobeelden zijn recentelijk pas vrijgegeven.

Op de video is te zien hoe twee agenten een auto stilzetten die door was gereden bij een stopbord. De agenten stappen uit en lopen naar de auto, waar het in de eerste instantie nog rustig verloopt. Op het moment dat één van de agenten een pistool in het dashboardkastje ziet, ontstaat er paniek. Vervolgens wordt er iets zilverkleurigs - vermoedelijk een wapen - uit de auto verwijderd. "You're going to be fucking dead. If you reach for something, you're going to be fucking dead", wordt er geroepen door één van de agenten. Op het moment dat de aangehouden man de auto uitstapt, opent de agent het vuur.

De doodgeschoten man is de 36-jarige Jerame Reid, die het jaar ervoor nog werd gearresteerd vanwege een drugsovertreding, weet CBS. Ook zat hij ooit een gevangenisstraf uit van dertien jaar vanwege geweld tegen de politie.

Het is niet de eerste keer dat er een zwarte (ongewapende) man wordt doodgeschoten door de Amerikaanse politie de afgelopen maanden. Soortgelijke incidenten leidden de afgelopen tijd tot massademonstraties in de VS.
via:-> http://www.powned.tv/nieuws/buitenland/ ... _weer.html
baphomet
Administrator
Administrator

do 22 jan 2015, 17:22

Did Plymouth man take his dead mom into bank to make cash withdrawal?

PLYMOUTH, Minn. (KMSP) -
County social workers have investigated David Vanzo for elderly neglect and financial exploitation of his mother, and now, so are Plymouth police.

Detectives wonder if he brought his mother to the bank to make a withdrawal -- after she was already dead.

Vanzo denies the allegation.

"My mother and I had an agreement," he tells Fox 9. "I took care of my mom for years, I'm the good guy here, not the bad guy."

Caryl Vanzo died two weeks ago, just days before she turned 91.

But when Plymouth police arrived at the home, they were overwhelmed by the stench of urine and feces. They found the woman in bed, wearing a robe and fur coat, her boots covered in feces.

Police arrested David for elderly neglect.

"My mother, she wouldn't eat in the end," David says.

David did, however, take his mother to the bank that day. They rode there together in a taxi, seven hours before he reported her dead.

He took out $850 in her name. But bank employees said Caryl's feet were dragging under her wheelchair. A search warrant citing those employees says she "did not move" and employees "couldn't tell if she was breathing."

A neighbor who saw them leave in the taxi also wonders if she was dead.

"I don't know if she was unconscious, or not alive," the neighbor says.

The Plymouth police chief says Hennepin County Adult Protection Services made an in-home visit in 2012. But authorities found Caryl lucid and able-bodied, and she told them she wanted to stay with her son. The question is if the situation deteriorated between then and two weeks ago.

"If it was such a big deal why didn't they take her out of here?" David says.

But authorities investigated David for financial exploitation on at least two occasions. There was a reverse mortgage his mother couldn't explain to the tune of $118,000, cash withdrawals of $47,500, and another for $25,600.

David says the money came from a joint bank account, and that everything he did, he did for his mother.

"I love my mother very much," he says. "I gave my life to keep my mother alive. Look at my eyes."

Last year, there were 9,853 calls in Hennepin County reporting vulnerable adult maltreatment, and 4,409 of those cases involved non-licensed facilities, such as home care.

Those calls led to about 714 active field investigations.
via:-> http://www.myfoxtwincities.com/story/27 ... withdrawal
baphomet
Administrator
Administrator

vr 23 jan 2015, 01:56

22 JANUARI 2015-22:57

BROERTJES (9) MAANDEN ALLEEN GELATEN

#VS

De ouders waren in Nigeria.

Afbeelding

Een Amerikaans stel heeft zijn twee zoontjes, een tweeling van negen jaar oud, maanden lang aan hun lot overgelaten.

De ouders waren op reis naar Nigeria. Ze hadden een oom van de jongens gevraagd om op ze te passen. Deze kwam echter alleen eens in de zoveel dagen wat te eten langsbrengen, zo schrijft FoxNews.

Toen politieagenten lucht van de zaak kregen en bij het huis langsgingen, troffen ze de tweelingbroertjes aan. Er werd nauwelijks eten ontdekt, enkel wat noedels. De oom van de jongens is opgepakt wegens verwaarlozing. De kids zijn ondergebracht bij een pleeggezin.
via:-> http://www.powned.tv/nieuws/buitenland/ ... n_gel.html
baphomet
Administrator
Administrator

vr 23 jan 2015, 02:00

22 JANUARI 2015-21:58

WEEFFOUT LEVERT DUIZENDEN DOLLARS OP

#VS

"In dog we trust".

Afbeelding

Een fout bij de productie van een vloerkleed van een sheriff uit de Amerikaanse staat Florida, heeft duizenden dollars opgeleverd.

Enkele maanden geleden werd het nieuwe vloerkleed in het kantoor van de Sheriff gelegd. Onlangs ontdekte een medewerker dat er een fout in de tekst op het tapijt staat. In plaats van "In God we trust" staat er "In dog we trust" op het tapijt. Dat schrijft NY Daily News.

Het vloerkleed werd vervangen en het foute tapijt werd geveild. Een anonieme bieder heeft er 9.500 dollar voor betaald. De opbrengst van de veiling gaat naar een opvangcentrum voor gewonde honden.

via:-> http://www.powned.tv/nieuws/raar/2015/0 ... _doll.html
baphomet
Administrator
Administrator

vr 23 jan 2015, 02:03

22 JANUARI 2015-23:16

BEJAARD STEL: 'BAM, HUH?'

#BEJAARDEN

De oudjes tuigden elkaar af, maar weten niet meer waarom.

Afbeelding

Een hoogbejaard stel uit de Amerikaanse staat Florida heeft elkaar het ziekenhuis ingeslagen. Het stel is al 64 jaar getrouwd.

De vrouw (83) meldde zich bij een artsenpost met haar man. Ze waren beide gewond, al was de man (89) er erger aan toe.

Een zuster schakelde de politie in, waarop de vrouw beschuldigd werd van het mishandelen van haar man, zo schrijft Metro. De man gaf echter aan dat ze beiden gevochten hadden. Gevraagd naar de reden van hun knokpartij zei het stel zich dat niet meer te kunnen herinneren.
via:->> http://www.powned.tv/nieuws/raar/2015/0 ... m_huh.html
baphomet
Administrator
Administrator

za 24 jan 2015, 23:00

24 JANUARI 2015-21:55

VADER VERMOORDT GEZIN VS

#NEWYORK

Hij had tegen een vriend gezegd dat hij Netflix ging kijken met zijn familie.

Afbeelding

Zaterdagochtend (lokale tijd) heeft een vader zijn twee dochters, zijn vriendin en haar moeder door het hoofd geschoten in een woning in New York. Zijn levenloze lichaam werd later op de dag elders aangetroffen. Zijn oudste dochter is de enige die het drama heeft overleefd.

Ondanks dat er een kogel door haar hoofd ging, was ze in staat om het alarmnummer te bellen. Ze is in kritieke toestand in het ziekenhuis opgenomen.

De 34-jarige Jonathan Walker (een voormalig professioneel basketbalspeler) zou van kamer naar kamer zijn gelopen om zijn familie te doden. Zijn vrienden hebben geen idee wat hem bezielde. Hij zou tegen een vriend hebben gezegd dat hij Netflix ging kijken met zijn familie.

Walker zou rond vijf uur 's ochtends het huis uit zijn gevlucht, schrijft Fox News. Hij werd later die dag met een kogel in zijn hoofd dood aangetroffen in zijn auto.
via:- > http://www.powned.tv/nieuws/buitenland/ ... in_vs.html

Tja, dat soort dingen blijf je dus houden in een land waar 90 van de 100 mensen een vuurwapen hebben...
baphomet
Administrator
Administrator

ma 26 jan 2015, 23:59

baphomet
Administrator
Administrator

di 27 jan 2015, 11:04

Fired Fox employee kills himself at News Corp HQ, says network 'ruined his life'

Published time: January 26, 2015 17:00
Edited time: January 27, 2015 02:33

A man shot himself in the chest outside the News Corporation building in midtown Manhattan. The former employee of the company had been protesting Fox News before he killed himself, according to reports.

Afbeelding
News Corporation Headquarters building in New York (Reuters / Lucas Jackson)

The man, identified as Phillip Perea, was handing out fliers, saying his former employer had “ended my career” and that the news channel had ruined his life, a police official told the Wall Street Journal. The 41-year-old had previously worked at a Fox News affiliate in Austin, Texas. The Journal, also owned by News Corp., is in the same building.

Security guards asked the man to leave and when they turned around to walk back inside, they heard a gunshot, a source told the New York Post.

A suicide note was found in Parea’s pocket and a small-caliber pistol was next to him, police said.

Kris Lew was preparing to open a coffee-and-food cart, the Cinnamon Snail, nearby around 7:45 am when she “heard two shots—‘Pop. Pop.’—really quick,” she told the Journal. “I know what gunshots sound like…It was a thing where I thought to myself, ‘Those sound exactly like gunshots, but it can’t be, because we’re in Rockefeller Center’.”

Videos uncovered by AOL News titled ‘The American Workplace Bully: How FOX News Ended My Career’, “paint the picture of a disgruntled former employee who he believes was outed as part of a master plot against him,” the online news organization reported.

About an hour before his death, Perea tweeted more criticisms of his former employer, and linking to one of his 35 YouTube videos railing against Fox News. The eight-minute video laid out his complaints against the channel.

He was found unresponsive outside News Corp. headquarters, and was rushed to Bellevue Hospital Center. He was pronounced dead an hour later, police said.

The suicide comes only a day after a murder-suicide involving coworkers at a Home Depot just 23 blocks south of Monday morning’s incident.

Perea was a promotion producer at Fox affiliate KTBC, and teased a story on Facebook in February that showed a crying jaywalker being arrested next to a picture of Austin Police Chief Art Acevedo reacting to the viral video.

Perea’s bosses at the station thought the photo of Acevedo was “more sensational than informative” ‒ in part because the police chief didn’t like the image, the Austin Chronicle reported.

The producer was set to be suspended three months later due to the incident, as well as alleged inappropriate behavior and an alleged general inability to follow directions, according to the Chronicle. Perea was subsequently fired.
via:->> http://rt.com/usa/226407-fox-suicide-employee-bully/
baphomet
Administrator
Administrator

di 27 jan 2015, 23:25

27 JANUARI 2015-22:11

VROUW VERDRINKT PUPPY OP VLIEGVELD

#HOND

Het diertje mocht niet mee aan boord van een vliegtuig.

Afbeelding

De politie in de Amerikaanse staat Nebraska heeft een vrouw aangehouden omdat ze een puppy zou hebben verdronken in de wc op een vliegveld.

De vrouw mocht het diertje niet mee aan boord nemen omdat de pup pas geboren was, en de vrouw hem niet fatsoenlijk vervoerde. Volgens FoxNews was het beestje nog zo jong dat het zijn ogen nog dicht had.

De vrouw besloot zich van de puppy te ontdoen door deze te verdrinken in de wc. Nadat het lijk werd ontdekt werd de vrouw aangehouden. Ze zit vast op verdenking van dierenmishandeling.
via:->> http://www.powned.tv/nieuws/raar/2015/0 ... vlieg.html
baphomet
Administrator
Administrator

wo 28 jan 2015, 09:28

Utah Parents Who Killed Selves, Children Feared Apocalypse

SPRINGVILLE, Utah — Jan 27, 2015, 11:37 PM ET
By LINDSAY WHITEHURST Associated Press

A Utah couple and their three children who were found dead in their home last fall overdosed on drugs after the parents told friends and family they were worried about the apocalypse, authorities said Tuesday.

Police also found old letters written by the mother to a Utah inmate serving time for killing family members in the name of God, slayings chronicled in the 2003 Jon Krakauer book "Under the Banner of Heaven."

Benjamin and Kristi Strack and three of their four children — ages 11, 12 and 14 — were found dead in September in a locked bedroom of their Springville home. All five were tucked into covers in and around their parents' bed.

At a news conference Tuesday, Springville Police Chief J. Scott Finlayson said investigators have concluded their probe and determined the family members died from drug toxicity from either methadone, heroin or a combination of drugs, including those found in cold medicine.

Authorities determined the parents committed suicide. The younger two children's deaths were ruled homicides, although Finlayson said there were no signs of a struggle.

The manner of death for the 14-year-old, Benson Strack, was undetermined.

Police said Benson wrote a goodbye letter, leaving some of his belongings to his best friend. The only other recent writing the family left behind was a notebook containing handwritten to-do lists about feeding the pets and other chores.

Finlayson said interviews with people who knew the Stracks indicated the parents were worried about evil in the world and wanted to escape from "impending doom."

"There seemed to be a concern about a pending apocalypse that the parents bought into," Finlayson said. "While some friends though that suicide may have been, or could have been, included in their plans, others believed they were going to move somewhere and live off the grid."

During their investigation, police found years-old letters between Kristi Strack and Dan Lafferty, who is serving a life sentence after being convicted of committing a double-murder with his brother Ron.

"Under the Banner of Heaven" is about members of an offshoot of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, told through the true story of the Laffertys' crimes. The two killed their brother's wife and 15-month old daughter.

Ron Lafferty is on death row after his conviction in the July 1984 slayings of his sister-in-law, Brenda Lafferty, and her baby in American Fork. He claimed to have had a religious revelation sanctioning the slayings because of the victim's resistance to his beliefs in polygamy.

Investigators said Kristi Strack was deeply interested in the case and struck up a friendship with Dan Lafferty.

"It was almost like he talked to her like one of his children," Lt. David Caron said. She and her husband both became close to him, and he had directed his remains to go to them after his death. They hadn't talked to him since 2008 and investigators do not believe the couple's beliefs came from Dan Lafferty, police Cpl. Greg Turnbow said.

"He felt really sad they had committed suicide," Caron said.

Benjamin Strack's brother Jacob said the final report from investigators wasn't surprising to relatives still mourning the family's deaths.

Looking back, the connection to Dan Lafferty was a troubling sign about the couple's mental state, he said.

The Stracks' older son and the children's grandmother found the bodies Sept. 27, according to search warrants. The older son was Kristi Strack's child from a previous marriage.

Police found cups with liquid inside next to each of the bodies and a child's sand bucket behind a door with traces of the same combination of methadone and cold medication that was found in their systems.

Police believe that Benjamin Strack died last because he was the only member of the family who wasn't underneath bed covers.

In a recording of the 911 call released Tuesday, family friend Maureen Ledbetter tells the dispatcher about the deaths as grandmother Valerie Sudweeks screams in the background.

The methadone used in the deaths was prescribed to Kristi Strack, police said.

Court records show Benjamin and Kristi Strack had a history of legal and financial problems and had gone through court-ordered drug treatment several years ago. Investigators said they weren't aware of any contact with state child services workers.

Benjamin Strack's boss, bricklaying company owner Alex Short, has said it appeared those troubles were behind them.

Springville is a city of about 30,000 near Provo, about 45 miles south of Salt Lake City
via:->http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wir ... e-28531340
baphomet
Administrator
Administrator

wo 28 jan 2015, 09:38

Cop Opens Fire With AR-15 While Driving During High Speed Chase [RAW VIDEO]

Afbeelding

The following video shows an Albuquerque police officer using his patrol rifle to open fire on a suspect during a high speed pursuit back in October of 2013.

The incident started when Christopher Chase, armed with an AK-47 style rifle, walked up to an passerby, ordering him to call 911 and tell the police he was waiting for them.

When police arrived, Chase fired several gunshots and stole an Albuquerque police car from an officer who was seeking cover.

The ensuing pursuit led to a rolling, high speed shootout between Chase and law enforcement officers. Three police officers and a sheriff’s deputy were wounded in the minutes-long encounter.

Police were able to ram the stolen police vehicle into a gas station and opened fire again on Chase, killing him.

While serving a warrant at Chase’s home that night, police found what appeared to be IED’s.

“He had what was fishing line, what appeared to be fake artillery shells, with wires coming out of them, and he had the windows boarded up,” Albuquerque Police Department Chief Allen Banks said.

“The subject called and waited for police. I call it a senseless act, a coward’s act,” Banks said when asked if the shooting was an ambush.

Here is the full video of the incident:

!

via:-> http://controversialtimes.com/news/cop- ... raw-video/

WTF?
Plaats reactie

Terug naar “Politiek / Oorlog”