Het weer! doet raar!!!

Hier tref je van alles en nog wat aan dat elders (nog) geen goed plekje heeft kunnen vinden op het QFForum.
blackbox
Administrator
Administrator

ma 14 sep 2015, 23:47

Mooi plaatjes Toxo!

Hier vandaag ook wat geschoten zal ze eens uploaden, echt bizarre plaatjes
illuminati of my own reality
De volgende gebruiker(s) zeggen bedankt: baphomet
blackbox
Administrator
Administrator

wo 16 sep 2015, 23:07

blackbox schreef:Mooi plaatjes Toxo!

Hier vandaag ook wat geschoten zal ze eens uploaden, echt bizarre plaatjes

kabeltje ff kwijt... ;D

btw het woeit flink...

http://earth.nullschool.net/#current/wi ... ,42.10,669
De volgende gebruiker(s) zeggen bedankt: baphomet, combi, Toxopeus
blackbox
Administrator
Administrator

zo 13 mar 2016, 19:04

blackbox
Administrator
Administrator

vr 03 jun 2016, 11:37

De volgende gebruiker(s) zeggen bedankt: baphomet, Toxopeus
combi
Administrator
Administrator

vr 03 jun 2016, 14:15

Effecten in Europa?
Europa ligt buiten de belangrijkste banen met invloeden van El Niño. De effecten zijn hier dan ook zeer klein. In Spanje en Portugal valt in de herfst bij El Niño iets meer regen. In het voorjaar na een sterke El Niño krijgen we in Nederland en verder naar het oosten vaak een nat voorjaar, terwijl Oost-Spanje dan iets droger en warmer is. In delen van Scandinavië is de winter bij El Niño gemiddeld wat strenger dan normaal, maar op het winterweer in Nederland heeft El Niño geen aantoonbare invloed.

https://www.knmi.nl/kennis-en-datacentr ... bfd5bdc2e3

overigens deze bestaat ook:

La Niña
Vaak horen we berichten over El Niño. La Niña is haar tegenhanger met relatief koud water.

https://www.knmi.nl/kennis-en-datacentr ... eg/la-nina
De volgende gebruiker(s) zeggen bedankt: baphomet, blackbox, Toxopeus
blackbox
Administrator
Administrator

za 03 sep 2016, 21:35

combi
Administrator
Administrator

ma 12 sep 2016, 10:00

Zeist - 12 september 2016, 06:17

De kans is aanwezig dat het vandaag de warmste 12 september wordt sinds het begin van de metingen in 1901. Subtropische lucht stroomt uit over ons land en zorgt ervoor dat het komende dagen uitzonderlijk warm wordt. In De Bilt is kans op unieke tropische dagen. In het verleden kwam de temperatuur na 5 september nooit boven 30 graden. In Limburg is dit weekend op veel plaatsen de derde regionale hittegolf van het jaar begonnen. Daarmee evenaren we het record uit 1947 van de meest late hittegolf ooit gemeten ergens in het land.

bron en meer: http://nieuws.weeronline.nl/12-09-2016- ... -mogelijk/
September wordt steeds zonniger
12 september 2016 15:36

knip

Oorzaak
De warmste september ooit gemeten was in 2006, maar het jaar 2016 komt hierbij in de buurt. De gemiddelde temperatuur ligt met 17,5 graden al drie graden boven het gemiddelde voor deze maand.

Een oorzaak voor de warme septembers kan Woei niet direct geven. "Toeval. Of het komt doordat de luchtvervuiling veel minder is geworden. Dat betekent ook minder wolkenvorming."

bron en meer: http://www.nu.nl/lifestyle/4320385/sept ... niger.html
De volgende gebruiker(s) zeggen bedankt: baphomet, blackbox
Mec
Super QFF-er
Super QFF-er

do 07 sep 2017, 01:25

WeatherWar101
Gepubliceerd op 19 aug. 2017

For ten years, I have been proving the irrefutable reality of daily manufactured flash flood deluge and severe weather – every single day. Denying the reality of these daily manmade weather events is akin to denying the existence of the combustion engine, and it is just as easy to prove. If you can understand boiling water, you can understand where trillions of gallons of water vapor come from that create and fuel the daily trillion-gallon floods we see washing a different community away, somewhere in the world. This isn’t debatable, and it is as easy to observe as sunrise. Yet for ten years, my work has been completely denied, discredited, defamed, suppressed and deprived and any funding or support at all, I personally have been slandered, threated, and falsely identified by the so-called ‘leaders’ of the coopted “Truth Community,” and I have been mocked, ridiculed, and dismissed by the so-called “meteorologists” in MSM news and the “Climate Change” community. The simple reality I discovered during 20 years of research and reverse-engineering that erases all ‘mystery’ about Global Warming, Climate Change, and otherwise inexplicable Severe Weather Events that materialize out of nowhere, has proven time and again to be the most threatening information there is to the establishment grand delusion perpetrated on the population of this planet. That is why after ten years, still only a handful of people know about this daily observable world-perspective-altering reality. It is time for all of that to change. Here is everyone’s opportunity to understand in full exactly what I’m about, exactly how this irrefutable body of work was created, and exactly why it is the most important foundational knowledge any human being can have about the planet we live on. While the Weather Channel and MSM Meteorologists lie to our faces on a daily basis, this interview should show everyone just how real I am, and just how true this is. I’ve devoted the better part of two decades putting this knowledge together and providing it to anyone wants to understand to truth state of Climate Collapse, the true state of Global Warming, the true state of the Collapsed Water Cycle, and truth about 200 years of industrialization that is not only at the root of these disasters, it is at the root of the global effort to cover them up as well. I provide this knowledge freely, because every human should have it. That doesn’t by any stretch of the imagination mean that producing this work is any less of a full-time job or any less exhausting than anything anyone is doing at the Weather Channel – to keep the population stupefied. In fact, it is exponentially more so since there is just one of me, and I don’t have 3.5 billion dollars like the Weather Channel does to perpetuate their global delusion. Needless to say, I haven’t been doing this for the last ten years, to get rich. I’ve been doing this, because I know it’s the most important information anyone can have, and (for a thousand different reasons) being in unique position to deliver this awareness, it is the highest purpose I can serve. However, after ten years of controlled opposition and cyberterrorists trying to starve this work of exposure and funding, and trying to stave me and this work into silence, I need the support of viewers who understand how serious and important this is. Please, help me continue to educate as many people as possible as to where our unnatural weather and flooding disasters actually come from, by donating to this decade-long singular effort. There’s no chance of corporate sponsorship here… only hope of real viewers who care about this planet, and who don’t want to be kept in the dark – anymore. WW101
==============================================

WeatherWar101
Gepubliceerd op 4 sep. 2017
The flood waters from Harvey haven’t even receded yet, and here we are faced with the next manufactured storm, Irma. In this video, just as in my first Hurricane Harvey video, I illustrate how Irma was created by In-Place Sequential Water Vapor Generation (Rapid Evaporation – both on land and at sea) in exactly the same manner Hurricane Harvey was… as anyone with eyes can see for themselves.

For my regular viewers, this reality is about as shocking as sunrise. It’s about as mysterious, and the combustion engine. For ten years I have built this body of knowledge and evidence brick by brick, and no one on this Earth, can credibly ty to deny it.

Note that I specify ‘credibly” deny. This doesn’t mean the usual psyop sock puppets don’t show up pretending they can’t see my 300+ videos, pretending they can’t see my irrefutable book that any fourth-grader could understand, pretending the can’t see my website with the exact water vapor calculations, pretending they can’t see the 50+ years of satellite data that backs up and verifies every word I say, etc., but all that does is expose these denialists and their cover-up agenda for exactly what they are.

So, WHY doesn’t everybody KNOW about this? For new viewers, this is the most shocking and world-perception altering information imaginable, but for my regular viewers it has been matter-of-fact for a decade. For ten years the pseudo-truth community has been conned and hoodwinked into focusing on endless and meaningless HAARP drivel and Chemtrail Confusion that has turned the entire community into laughing stock, with no real or usable knowledge about the daily manmade weather events destroying lives every single day.

By now, it should be clear who the controlled opposition leaders are who have been hiding this reality from their viewers and the population for the last ten years, while I was proving it daily. Just yesterday Dane Wigington came out with his third baseless and evidence-less video denying the reality of boiling water that everyone can see for themselves, which for some pathetic reason, devolved into some Russian tank decontamination video. If you want to know why the population knows nothing about the truth, start with Dane Wigington.

(*Note:) Full Message in Video Post Comment)

WW101
==============================================================

...en b.v NASA die ook z,n steentje bijdraagd

RichieFromBoston
Gepubliceerd op 30 aug. 2017
==============================================================

WeatherWar101
Gepubliceerd op 30 aug. 2017

There are countless ways to see Harvey is not “Mother Nature,” but watching it disappear and refuel with massive Water Vapor Bursts three days in a row (at exactly the same time of day and from exactly the same areas), proves beyond any reasonable doubt, that this catastrophe is entirely manmade. I knew that I would be able to show four days of exactly the same refueling process (if I waited until this morning), but after 16 straight hours of work on this video (and 6 hours to render it) I was simply too exhausted to wait, and needed to get this video posted. More than that, it irrefutably illustrates that not only is it manmade, the inflicted misery is far beyond intentional. Even after the first night of Harvey’s landfall, the complete destruction of Rockport, and two feet of flooding is Houston, the perpetrators were far from satisfied with the devastation they caused. If the perpetrators had any semblance of mercy or human decency, they simply would have allowed Harvey to dissipate as it was already doing (illustrated in the first satellite series in this video), and allowed the victims of this disaster to begin trying to recover their lives. Instead, they deliberately refueled this storm system with massive On-Land Water Vapor Generation (illustrated and proven by the tell-tale Raid Evaporation Bursts which are uncontestably manmade), causing the worst night of flooding in Houston for the entire event. If the perpetrators had any semblance of mercy or human decency, they simply would have allowed Harvey to dissipate on the second night as it was already doing (illustrated in the second satellite series in this video), and allowed the twice victimized community some relief from their nightmare. Instead, they deliberately refueled this storm system for a second time with massive On-Land Water Vapor Generation, as well as Massive Water Vapor Generation streaming from the Rapid Evaporation “Firehose” in the Gulf. As is always the case, the streaming water vapor made pushing it past saturation (for the third round of torrential downpour) easy, which you can plainly see by the explosion of deluge, as soon as it hit the On-Land Water Vapor Generators. If the perpetrators had any semblance of mercy or human decency, they simply would have allowed Harvey to dissipate on the third night as it was already doing, but not only did they not want it to end, they wanted to re-strengthen it. Although I didn’t have time to include it (and I certainly have the satellite imagery to prove it), they “gently” pushed Harvey BACK out to the Gulf using a series of Generated Gravity Waves – giving the all but collapsed rotation an opportunity to survive and strengthen. Unsurprisingly (hopefully you are beginning to see the pattern) they once again simultaneously refueled this storm with Massive On-Land and Gulf “Firehose” Water Vapor Generation (Tell-Tale Rapid Evaporation), for the fourth straight night of unimaginable suffering for the people of Houston and Eastern Texas. On and on it goes. Exactly the same refueling process happened last night, and exactly the same refueling process will happen tonight. As Harvey is now making its THIRD landfall – this time in Louisiana (uncoincidentally on the Anniversary of Katrina landfall) the perpetrators still intend to cause as much death, destruction, and suffering to the people of this country – as they possible can. Know for a fact – they will not stop fueling this system, until conditions make it no longer possible. If human suffering is a factor at all, it can only be interpreted as a desired outcome. (*Note:* Full Message in Post Comment) WW101
De volgende gebruiker(s) zeggen bedankt: baphomet, blackbox
blackbox
Administrator
Administrator

zo 10 sep 2017, 23:15

Why Hurricanes Irma & Harvey are So Powerful it's Cosmic Rays not CO2

De volgende gebruiker(s) zeggen bedankt: baphomet, combi, Toxopeus
blackbox
Administrator
Administrator

zo 22 apr 2018, 00:54

Het Dolle Eland
Administrator
Administrator

zo 23 sep 2018, 23:46

Sjow! De eerste sneeuw is alweer een feit in het Zwedenland. Evenals dat de temperaturen naar beneden donderen met kans op nachtvorst in het ganse land...

Grote groepen met kraanvogels maken haastige spoed naar het warme zuiden.

Vandaag ijzige koude wind uit het noordwesten...

Winter is Coming!

Arctic Oscillation and Polar Vortex Analysis and Forecasts

https://www.aer.com/science-research/cl ... cillation/
baphomet
Administrator
Administrator

zo 23 sep 2018, 23:55

Thanks Dolle!

:pelleboer:
De volgende gebruiker(s) zeggen bedankt: Het Dolle Eland
Plaats reactie