Alternatieve Energie

Alle wetenschappelijke topics tref je hier aan.
blackbox
Administrator
Administrator

vr 20 mei 2011, 05:26

[video][/video]
illuminati of my own reality
baphomet
Administrator
Administrator

vr 20 mei 2011, 05:29

Nice BB!!

Ik ben inmiddels ook al een stuk verder met 3D tekenen en als er dus ideetjes uitgetekend moeten worden dan roept U maar...

:pruthey:
1119 AD
blackbox
Administrator
Administrator

vr 20 mei 2011, 05:34

[video][/video]

B)
blackbox
Administrator
Administrator

vr 20 mei 2011, 05:37

[video][/video]
blackbox
Administrator
Administrator

ma 23 mei 2011, 03:49

Mini Magnet Power Generator Motor Maybe Free Energy Over Unity Switzerland magnetic vortex

[video][/video]
FreeElectron
Super QFF-er
Super QFF-er

za 28 mei 2011, 03:04

Hee, hoe kan ik dit topic gemist hebben? :blink:

Ik heb nog wel wat ideetjes, geef me even wat tijd om wat oude boeken / tijdschriften door te snuffelen.
Mogelijkheden genoeg: een thermo-generator, een Tesla generator enz. enz.
baphomet
Administrator
Administrator

za 28 mei 2011, 03:09

Dat zal Grayvox absoluut waarderen! Ik weet namelijk dat jij hier veel van weet FE! I envy you wat dat betreft! Maar ik ken grayvox een beetje en jullie zouden het wel met elkaar kunnen vinden denk ik! ;)
1119 AD
blackbox
Administrator
Administrator

za 28 mei 2011, 03:25

Ha mooi zo FE,

Ben benieuwd wat je daar allemaal over kunt vertellen (volgens mij heeel veel...;-))

ik zit de laatste dagen veel in de hoek van 'Magnetic vortex' te zoeken en te lezen...

Kwam het volgende plaatje tegen..

Afbeelding

De volgende link is ook rete interessant. Ook hier weer de 'kracht' van obelisken goed weer gegeven...
...Personally, now, as I continue traveling around the world, I regard with a more thoughtful eye the complex of ancient temples, cities and mounds. While I may not agree with, or totally understand, all of the theories presented in this book, each one has illuminated for me in a special way the reality that the Earth is a unified living planet, and that we as humans have a special and responsible place within this total environment...
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/cienc ... grid01.htm
FreeElectron
Super QFF-er
Super QFF-er

za 28 mei 2011, 04:40

Komt goed, ik moet even mijn papieren archief doorspitten voor de details.
blackbox
Administrator
Administrator

za 28 mei 2011, 04:51

Woot, zie dit...tandwielen die nooit slijten..

http://leweb2zero.tv/video/vilcoyote_7448332dc723f0f
ThaViking
Super QFF-er
Super QFF-er

za 28 mei 2011, 19:53

[quote=""blackbox" post=33018"]Woot, zie dit...tandwielen die nooit slijten..

http://leweb2zero.tv/video/vilcoyote_7448332dc723f0f[/quote]

Nice BB, wat een gaaf idee man...zoiets had ik nog niet gezien, wat een mogelijkheden met magnetisme zeg ongelovelijk :)
Wees aardig tegen mensen als je omhoog klimt, want je komt ze weer tegen als je naar beneden gaat...
blackbox
Administrator
Administrator

ma 30 mei 2011, 17:19

[video][/video]
blackbox
Administrator
Administrator

wo 01 jun 2011, 02:34

Ismael Aviso has developed a system that apparently captures and amplifies electromagnetic waves from the environment to produce energy. Now, Dr. Stiffler has posted a video on Youtube showing what he calls Spatial Energy Coherence (SEC) powering LEDs from an earth ground wire and three coils in resonance. Replicator, K4ZEP, claims it works with RF frequencies.
[video][/video]
"Using just self resonance in three properly chosen and spaced coils coupled to earth will allow a condition where LED(s) can be driven. Coils MUST be spaced properly and all must match as close as possible to the same SRF. With a diode and small capacitor a circuit is constructed that will oscillate and build to a point of powering LED(s). Is there an energy gain in the space between coils when positioned properly? Energy coupling from coil to coil through space sees a merry dance between spatial partners."

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/462/603/ ... Coils.html
blackbox
Administrator
Administrator

wo 01 jun 2011, 02:59

How Do You Harness Radiant Energy?
As you might surmise, in order to harness this free energy, you have to be able to
interact with the ionosphere. To do this, you will certainly need an antenna. However,
not just any antenna will suffice. You will need a specialized antenna to help you
redirect the energy within the Earth's atmosphere.
In addition, if you live in a city or within a subdivision with a covenant governing what
you can put outside your house or in your yard, you will need to check into the
regulations that cover you. Below, you will find a brief outline of how to construct an
antenna that will work for your needs.

Building the Antenna
Part of the process of building a working antenna is finding the right materials to
construct the upper portion – the actual part that will collect the charge and direct it
downward to the rest of the system. There are numerous materials that you might use
here, but copper works the best.
Copper wire has a very long history in the world of electricity, due mostly to its high
conductivity, but also to its relative low cost when compared to other good conductors.
Gold and silver are also both excellent conductors, but are far, far too expensive for
such a task. Aluminum is also a good conductor, though it has only about 60% of
copper's conductivity. However, what it lacks in conductivity, it makes up for in
lightness. This allows you to create larger antenna arrays. However, for a basic antenna, copper is simply the best possible choice economically, and in terms of conductivity for the price.
For the purpose of building this antenna, you will not want wire, though. You will need
to make use of copper tubing. It should be 3/4 of an inch in diameter. Finally, you will
need 50 feet of tubing to complete the task.
This should be relatively easy to find – you can purchase 3/4 tubing from most DIY
centers, electrical supply stores and more. You might even be able to find the tubing
you need from salvage, which will save you some money.
Once you have your tubing, you need to wind it in a right-hand spiral. Do not close the
gaps between the windings, though – you want to leave about an inch of empty space
between each spiral of the antenna. When you are finished winding your antenna, you
need to mount it on a pole.
For this, a fiberglass pipe works quite well. It should be at least 30 feet above the
ground, and it should be clear of any nearby obstructions. However, remember that the
higher your antenna pole is, the greater the diameter needs to be to support the
antenna. You might decide to install guy-wires to ensure that the pole does not fall over
in wind or adverse weather conditions. Of course, the antenna is only part of the equation.
You need a way to connect that wound copper tubing to the system at the bottom.
Again, there are numerous options that you might choose to utilize here.
However, while other options offer benefits, 4-gauge, insulated copper wire is your best choice.
Run a length of this wire from the antenna atop the fiberglass pole to one side of the carbon arc
spark gap near the base of the system.
Definition of Spark Gap:
A spark gap is nothing more than
two conducting electrodes
separated by a gap. The gap is
filled with a gas, often only air.
An electric spark jumps between
the two conducting electrodes.

From the spark gap, you need to quadruple the 4-guage, insulated wire down to the ground plate. The ground plate is another area of serious concern when building a radiant energy system.
You should use a square steel plate about 4-feet square, or you should use a large coil
of bare braided ground wire. The plate or wire should be buried at least three feet
underground to ensure that your system is sufficiently grounded. Remember, the earth
is the terminal of your conduit.
Your spark gap should be set at 1/2 of an inch. From the connection made with the
antenna wire and the spark gap, use another length of 4-guage insulated copper wire
through a 600-volt, insulated fused single (or 3-phase) disconnect switch.
You should then run the wire into the tank circuit. You will then need to parallel four 500mfd
capacitors with a 10 K Ohm 10-turn variable resistor.

One side of the tank circuit should be terminated through an insulated disconnect switch. This
switch must be connected to a ground rod, which has been driven at least 10 feet into the ground.
You have just created a load circuit.Your load should be attached to this circuit before
the disconnect. You will also need to run the load through a matching transformer, as this will provide the correct amperage and voltage for the load.
Definition of Tank Circuit: A
"tank circuit" is also known as a
resonated circuit, or a "tuned"
circuit. These are created with
an inductor and a capacitor
connected together. The
electric current alternates
through the circuit at its
resonant frequency.

Al de afbeeldingen op de site waren weg. Maar volgens mij is het het volgende...

Afbeelding

En de info die op de volgende site staat zeg....:woohoo:

http://www.free-energy-info.com/Intro.html
De volgende gebruiker(s) zeggen bedankt: grayvox
blackbox
Administrator
Administrator

wo 01 jun 2011, 06:17

Aviso said that this is made possible by an antenna that receives energy from signals in the range of 750 megahertz to 1.2 gigahertz. He says that once he tunes his device to the proper resonance, "any signal within that range will be collected to boost the power of the battery", enabling one battery to power his vehicle. He names the effect "Fymeg" (FYMEGM) energy, in memory of two of his late friends who helped in the earlier phases of the project. In contrast to the Bedini and Bearden technologies which are high impedance, his technology is based on low impedance and high voltage...
http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directory: ... ectric_Car
Plaats reactie

Terug naar “Wetenschap”