Re: The Black Flame Café

Hier tref je diverse algemene topics aan over occulte en dark side onderwerpen
Nexion
Super QFF-er
Super QFF-er

zo 22 jul 2012, 00:21

The Gospel of Satan.
Why is Paul so concerned about this false gospel? Why is he emphatic in declaring that his gospel was not taught to him by man, but was revealed to him by Jesus Christ? (1:12)

It is because Paul was intimately aware of the gospel of Satan, and the ability of this false gospel to ensnare those who superficially claim the name of Christ.

The gospel of Satan is not a black gospel that impels reprobates into the worship of darkness and despair. It is not a gospel that preaches war and cancerous living. It is not a gospel that divides and separates families. It is not a gospel that belittles man and calls forth the darker angels of our nature. Rather, the gospel of Satan lifts up man to lofty heights. It calls men to acts of benevolence, peace and unity. It rewards the highest acts of natural charity and human endeavor. It encourages man to seek the common good of humanity and uplifts the “human spirit” as supreme. The gospel of Satan denies the total depravity of man, and supports the teaching of man/god cooperation in the area of salvation and “godly” living. The gospel of Satan declares that God is a mere witness in the redemption of mankind, not the author and finisher of it, and that He has merely made a way for those who can find it within themselves to seek after Him. The gospel of Satan does not deny Jesus Christ so much as it demotes him from His sovereign throne.

The gospel of Satan seeks to elevate man in the eyes of his Creator, while using the terminology of Christendom to generalize and marginalize the work of Jesus Christ on the cross. The gospel of Satan is not preached by dark princes with black hoods and red eyes. It is preached by ministers and pastors who exhort and encourage their flocks to please and satisfy God by their good works. It denies that mankind is depraved and fallen, separated from God, totally dead in trespasses and sins.

The gospel of Satan adds to the work of Jesus Christ in the redemptive act by making it conditional on the earnestness of the heart of man, or the reflective religiousness of man’s life. It appeals to that seed or strand of “good” in man that they suppose is able to ascend to the heavens without dying. The gospel of Satan is preached by presidents and congressmen who appeal to the nobility in the souls of man, and by religious people who have created a template out of disparate and unconnected scriptures.

The gospel of Satan is the gospel of the altar call whereby man can be emotionally manipulated into going forward in a meeting and approaching the “priest” with an outward declaration of repentance, and by kissing his ring of absolution man can descend into the amorphous religious world of pews and pulpits, Sunday schools and pot-luck lunches. It is the gospel of religious education facilities and seminary trained popes.

The gospel of Satan is the gospel of “praise and worship” that exalts the worshipfulness of man, and denies God the praise due His sovereign works. It is the gospel of “Christian music” and bestselling prayer books, but it bypasses the screams of the tormented and downtrodden who truly seek God in order to escape the wrath that is to come.

The gospel of Satan is the gospel of many mediators, whether they be the smiling, educated pastors who read the bible for you and tell you what it means, or the manipulative evangelist who proposes that gain is godliness and that carnal blessings are the result of living Godly in Christ Jesus. The gospel of Satan denies the crucible of suffering, and the tribulation by which we must enter the Kingdom of God, and replaces it with the tithing envelope and the missionary offering by which we are exhorted to cheer on those who will enslave the next generation of “good people” who are called by this false gospel.
http://www.lazarusunbound.com/bunker_go ... atan.shtml

Perspective is key....
De volgende gebruiker(s) zeggen bedankt: baphomet, 8Lou1, Mec, ROI..Lite
ROI..Lite
QFF Gold Member
QFF Gold Member

ma 23 jul 2012, 01:29

God is a mere witness in the redemption of mankind, not the author and finisher of it, and that He has merely made a way for those who can find it within themselves to seek after Him.
Nex, ik heb bovenstaande quote met verschillende ogen uit diverse hoeken bekeken, de woorden gewikt en gewogen, gehusseld en ga zo maar door,... kan niet anders dan bovenstaande quote toejuichen.
Perspective is key....
:love:
De volgende gebruiker(s) zeggen bedankt: baphomet, Het Dolle Eland
Neut
Super QFF-er
Super QFF-er

ma 23 jul 2012, 03:35

^^ Jij bent een echte vent zeker.. Mada en ave? Man en vrouw uit voornamelijk, jep..
De volgende gebruiker(s) zeggen bedankt: baphomet
baphomet
Administrator
Administrator

ma 24 mar 2014, 20:40

Nexion schreef:Afbeelding
:smokey

]:smokey:

Yeah!
I am missing you Next!

I'll keep that fucking flame burning untill you're back bro!

:love:
De volgende gebruiker(s) zeggen bedankt: blackbox
8Lou1
Super QFF-er
Super QFF-er

ma 20 okt 2014, 18:00

Lamia...
You shall come to me and stand by my side
`till the end of time
Ooh... Welcome to my kingdom shrouded in darkness and hate come and make me
Immortal Lamia... You’re so beautiful, with your burning face and your body
Red of blood
Together we shall reign this world
Together we shall spread our wings and fly
We will fly over this land and then they will fear us
`cause they know that they are weaker than us - and so do we and therefor
They must follow us,
Or die in eternal pain - to die in the eternal flames - to die in the eternal
Flames- die
I will proclaim my powers to all living creatures so come Lamia and join my
Dark crusade
The dead will rise from their graves when you call for them - feel your power
And join me
Together we shall reign this world
Together we shall spread our wings and fly we will fly over this land and
Then they will fear us `cause they know that they are weaker than us - and so
Do we and therefor they must follow us, or die in the eternal pain Together
We shall spread our wings and fly
8Lou1
Super QFF-er
Super QFF-er

ma 20 okt 2014, 18:29

8Lou1
Super QFF-er
Super QFF-er

ma 20 okt 2014, 19:22

veel mensen denken dat reiki er alleen is om te helen, maar zoals met alles is er ook een 'dark' side. hoe zou t anders kunnen helpen met helen nietwaar. ;)

ik zelf heb meer met shamballah 1024 dan met reiki omdat het self-initiationary is en geeft wat je nodig hebt in het moment waar je nu in staat....echt iets voor het NU... O0

vandaar deze post....

De volgende gebruiker(s) zeggen bedankt: blackbox
blackbox
Administrator
Administrator

ma 15 dec 2014, 18:03

blackbox schreef:Toch wel interessant: the 13th zodiac sign..
Ophiuchus, the Snake Charmer, is the thirteenth of the twelve constellations of the Zodiac. It is the forgotten constellation, perhaps, for the Sun actually spends more time before the stars of Ophiuchus (19 days) than it does in neighboring Scorpius (6 days).
Ophiuchus is one of the 88 known constellations and was also one of the 48 listed by Ptolemy. It is a large constellation located around the celestial equator between Aquila, Serpens and Hercules, northwest of the center of the Milky Way. The southern part lies between Scorpius to the west and Sagittarius to the east. Of the 13 zodiacal constellations (constellations that contain the Sun during the course of the year), Ophiuchus is the only one not counted as an astrological sign.
Afbeelding

LINK
baphomet
Administrator
Administrator

wo 21 jan 2015, 21:55

Nexion schreef:
My decision is made. I accept.
Afbeelding

:masonic:

Mooi! Ineens dit plaatje op de frontpage via random image generator, en dat terwijl ik even daarvoor exact aan dit plaatje dacht en al op zoek was geweest op QFF. Die random image unit is gewoon telepathisch!
8Lou1
Super QFF-er
Super QFF-er

di 27 jun 2017, 16:43

8Lou1
Super QFF-er
Super QFF-er

di 27 jun 2017, 16:47

8Lou1
Super QFF-er
Super QFF-er

di 27 jun 2017, 16:47