Fukushima- 5.8 Magnitude

De volgende gebruiker(s) zeggen bedankt: baphomet, ninti
Mec
Super QFF-er
Super QFF-er

di 17 jun 2014, 15:43

Fukushima’s Children are Dying June 15, 2014

Afbeelding
More than 48 percent of some 375,000 young people—nearly 200,000 kids—tested by the Fukushima Medical University near the smoldering reactors now suffer from pre-cancerous thyroid abnormalities, primarily nodules and cysts.

Some 39 months after the multiple explosions at Fukushima, thyroid cancer rates among nearby children have skyrocketed to more than forty times (40x) normal.

More than 48 percent of some 375,000 young people—nearly 200,000 kids—tested by the Fukushima Medical University near the smoldering reactors now suffer from pre-cancerous thyroid abnormalities, primarily nodules and cysts. The rate is accelerating.

More than 120 childhood cancers have been indicated where just three would be expected, says Joseph Mangano, executive director of the Radiation and Public Health Project.

The nuclear industry and its apologists continue to deny this public health tragedy. Some have actually asserted that “not one person” has been affected by Fukushima’s massive radiation releases, which for some isotopes exceed Hiroshima by a factor of nearly 30.

But the deadly epidemic at Fukushima is consistent with impacts suffered among children near the 1979 accident at Three Mile Island and the 1986 explosion at Chernobyl, as well as findings at other commercial reactors.

The likelihood that atomic power could cause such epidemics has been confirmed by the Canadian Nuclear Safety Commission, which says that “an increase in the risk of childhood thyroid cancer” would accompany a reactor disaster.

In evaluating the prospects of new reactor construction in Canada, the Commission says the rate “would rise by 0.3 percent at a distance of 12 kilometers” from the accident. But that assumes the distribution of protective potassium iodide pills and a successful emergency evacuation, neither of which happened at Three Mile Island, Chernobyl or Fukushima.

The numbers have been analyzed by Mangano. He has studied the impacts of reactor-created radiation on human health since the 1980s, beginning his work with the legendary radiologist Dr. Ernest Sternglass and statistician Jay Gould.

Speaking on the Green Power & Wellness Show, Mangano also confirms that the general health among downwind human populations improves when atomic reactors are shut down, and goes into decline when they open or re-open.

Nearby children are not the only casualties at Fukushima. Plant operator Masao Yoshida has died at age 58 of esophogeal cancer. Masao heroically refused to abandon Fukushima at the worst of the crisis, probably saving millions of lives. Workers at the site who are employed by independent contractors—many dominated by organized crime—are often not being monitored for radiation exposure at all. Public anger is rising over government plans to force families—many with small children—back into the heavily contaminated region around the plant.

Following its 1979 accident, Three Mile Island’s owners denied the reactor had melted. But a robotic camera later confirmed otherwise.

The state of Pennsylvania mysteriously killed its tumor registry, then said there was “no evidence” that anyone had been killed.

But a wide range of independent studies confirm heightened infant death rates and excessive cancers among the general population. Excessive death, mutation and disease rates among local animals were confirmed by the Pennsylvania Department of Agriculture and local journalists.

In the 1980s federal Judge Sylvia Rambo blocked a class action suit by some 2,400 central Pennsylvania downwinders, claiming not enough radiation had escaped to harm anyone. But after 35 years, no one knows how much radiation escaped or where it went. Three Mile Island’s owners have quietly paid millions to downwind victims in exchange for gag orders.

At Chernobyl, a compendium of more than 5,000 studies has yielded an estimated death toll of more than 1,000,000 people.

The radiation effects on youngsters in downwind Belarus and Ukraine have been horrific. According to Mangano, some 80 percent of the “Children of Chernobyl” born downwind since the accident have been harmed by a wide range of impacts ranging from birth defects and thyroid cancer to long-term heart, respiratory and mental illnesses. The findings mean that just one in five young downwinders can be termed healthy.

Physicians for Social Responsibility and the German chapter of the International Physicians for the Prevention of Nuclear War have warned of parallel problems near Fukushima.

The United Nations Scientific Committee on the Effects of Atomic Radiation (UNSCEAR) has recently issued reports downplaying the disaster’s human impacts. UNSCEAR is interlocked with the United Nations’ International Atomic Energy Agency, whose mandate is to promote atomic power. The IAEA has a long-term controlling gag order on UN findings about reactor health impacts. For decades UNSCEAR and the World Health Organization have run protective cover for the nuclear industry’s widespread health impacts. Fukushima has proven no exception.

In response, Physicians for Social Responsibility and the German International Physicians for the Prevention of Nuclear War have issued a ten-point rebuttal, warning the public of the UN’s compromised credibility. The disaster is “ongoing” say the groups, and must be monitored for decades. “Things could have turned for the worse” if winds had been blowing toward Tokyo rather than out to sea (and towards America).

There is on-going risk from irradiated produce, and among site workers whose doses and health impacts are not being monitored. Current dose estimates among workers as well as downwinders are unreliable, and special notice must be taken of radiation’s severe impacts on the human embryo.

UNSCEAR’s studies on background radiation are also “misleading,” say the groups, and there must be further study of genetic radiation effects as well as “non-cancer diseases.” The UN assertion that “no discernible radiation-related health effects are expected among exposed members” is “cynical,” say the groups. They add that things were made worse by the official refusal to distribute potassium iodide, which might have protected the public from thyroid impacts from massive releases of radioactive I-131.

Overall, the horrific news from Fukushima can only get worse. Radiation from three lost cores is still being carried into the Pacific. Management of spent fuel rods in pools suspended in the air and scattered around the site remains fraught with danger.

The pro-nuclear Shinzo Abe regime wants to reopen Japan’s remaining 48 reactors. It has pushed hard for families who fled the disaster to re-occupy irradiated homes and villages.

But Three Mile Island, Chernobyl and the plague of death and disease now surfacing near Fukushima make it all too clear that the human cost of such decisions continues to escalate—with our children suffering first and worst.
http://www.commondreams.org/view/2014/06/15-1
De volgende gebruiker(s) zeggen bedankt: baphomet, blackbox
baphomet
Administrator
Administrator

di 17 jun 2014, 22:05

#podcast36
De volgende gebruiker(s) zeggen bedankt: blackbox
fr3bzy
Administrator
Administrator
Contacteer:

di 17 jun 2014, 22:19

[YES]Equality of Opportunity - [NO]Equality of Outcome
De volgende gebruiker(s) zeggen bedankt: baphomet, blackbox, Toxopeus
Mec
Super QFF-er
Super QFF-er

wo 25 jun 2014, 13:05

Angry farmers from Fukushima bring sick cow to Tokyo, demand probe Jun 20, 2014
Afbeelding

Afbeelding

TOKYO (AFP) - Angry farmers from Fukushima brought a large cow to the centre of Tokyo on Friday to demand Japan's government investigate a disease they say cattle have developed since the nuclear disaster three years ago.

Operators of non-profit "Kibo no Bokujo", or "Farm of Hope", delivered a full-size black cow to the front of the agriculture ministry to demand an investigation into why it and many other animals have developed white dots on their skin since reactors went into meltdown after the earthquake and tsunami of March 2011.

The farm is located only 14 kilometres from the nuclear plant and is keeping some 350 cows that were abandoned in the area when their owners had to evacuate because of radiation contamination.

"Our cows cannot be shipped as meat. They are evidence of lives affected by radiation," said Mr Masami Yoshizawa, leader of the farm, in front of the ministry, as his supporters and media looked on.
http://www.straitstimes.com/news/asia/e ... 20140620#3
Toxopeus
Administrator
Administrator

wo 02 jul 2014, 22:10

Lamstralen (3)

woensdag 2 juli 2014
Zijn ze niet scheutig mee. Met nare berichten over de nucleaire ramp in Fuckyoushima. En zeker niet over de potentiële dooien of de dooien die er al gevallen zijn. Neem bijvoorbeeld dat personeel van de nucleair voortgedreven USS Ronald Reagan, waarover wij in aflevering 2 op 17 december 2013 al een emmertje hebben leeggekieperd. Zo'n zeventig man daarvan hebben inmiddels een proces lopen tegen de Japanse energiereus TEPCO. Die heeft in hun ogen de zaak besodemieterd door een hele lading info over de ernst van de ramp binnenboord te houden. Daardoor is een flink deel van de bemanning van de Reagan besmet geraakt en zijn daardoor ernstig onwel geworden of ashes to ashes gegaan. Waarom ze geen zaak hebben aangespannen versus het Amerikaanse Ministerie van Defensie is niet helemaal duidelijk. Je mag toch spreken van een serieuze blunder als je met al je aanwezige expertise meer dan vijf uur open en bloot hulp laat verlenen in een toch in ieder geval besmette omgeving en vervolgens matrozen vrolijk het dek laat zwabberen alsof er niks aan de hand is. Maar misschien achten de slachtoffers zich bij voorbaat kansloos of zijn ze bang voor repercussies. Veteranen worden in het land achter die mevrouw met die fakkel behandeld of ze lepra hebben. Of nucleair zijn besmet. Stay tuned.

Dit bericht is verschenen in Kleintje Muurkrant actueel
http://www.stelling.nl/kleintje/actueel ... html#start
In de erfenis der eeuwen ligt veel wijsheid opgetast. Ook hier geldt: dwaas is hij die zijn eigen geschiedenis versmaadt.
De volgende gebruiker(s) zeggen bedankt: baphomet, blackbox, combi, Mec
Mec
Super QFF-er
Super QFF-er

di 08 jul 2014, 14:50

Japan on highest alert for ‘once in decades’ typhoon — New forecasts show direct hit at Fukushima plant — Official: “Extraordinary situation… Grave danger approaching” — Record-level winds to 170mph, waves near 50ft — Military: “Can’t stress enough how dangerous… not just another typhoon” — Astronaut: It “takes up our entire view… Wow”
July 7th, 2014

TIME, July 7, 2014: A “once in decades” storm is approaching Japan’s southern islands with winds up to 150 mph, the country’s weather agency said [...] The Japan Meteorological Agency [predicted] the super typhoon will grow into an “extremely intense” storm by Tuesday. “In these regions, there is a chance of the kinds of storms, high seas, storm surges and heavy rains that you’ve never experienced before,” a JMA official said [...] “This is an extraordinary situation, where a grave danger is approaching.”
Afbeelding
Weather Channel, July 7, 2014 at 10:30p ET (emphasis added): [...] sustained winds of 198 kilometers (123 miles) per hour and gusts up to 270 kph (168 mph), the Japan Meteorological Agency said [and] could be one of the strongest to hit Japan in decades, generating waves up to 14 meters (46 feet) high. “There is a risk of unprecedentedly strong winds and torrential rains” [...] Agency official Satoshi Ebihara told reporters at a news conference. [...] The storm’s slow movement could add to the potential damage [...] leaders held an emergency meeting and urged local governments and residents to take maximum precautions.

Brigadier General James Hecker, July 6, 2014: “I can’t stress enough how dangerous this typhoon may be when it hits Okinawa [...] This is not just another typhoon.”

Tweet from astronaut Reid Wiseman aboard the International Space Station: Typhoon Neoguri nearing Japan. Takes up our entire view. Wow.
Afbeelding

AFP, July 7, 2014 at 7:00p ET: [Japan's] weather agency issued its highest alert. The top-level warning means a threat to life, as well as the risk of massive damage [...] for Okinawa’s main island, home to around 1.2 million [...] “Record-level violent winds and high waves are posing a serious danger to the Miyako island region,” Satoshi Ebihara, the Japanese weather agency’s chief forecaster, told an evening news conference. [...] massive gusts and torrential rains will possibly reach mainland Japan by Wednesday [...] The storm could affect an area with a 500-kilometre radius.

http://enenews.com/japan-issues-highest ... -winds-and

=================================== edit

Afbeelding

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... inawa.html
Toxopeus
Administrator
Administrator

vr 11 jul 2014, 22:15

6.8 magnitude earthquake strikes off Fukushima coast, tsunami warning issued
Published time: July 11, 2014 19:37

Afbeelding
image by @MsInterventionimage by @MsIntervention

A 6.8 magnitude earthquake hit off the coast of Japan, with its epicenter located some 129 kilometers from the city of Namie in Fukishima prefecture, US Geological Survey reported.

The quake was centered at a depth of about 10km, according to the Japan Meteorological Agency (JMA).

Tsunami advisories have been issued for the Fukushima prefecture, as well as for nearby Iwate and Miyagi prefectures.

Afbeelding
image from www.jma.go.jpimage from www.jma.go.jp

The city of Namie is located in the southern part of the Hamadori coastal region of Fukushima prefecture.

The epicenter was also located 131km away from the city of Iwaki.

A marine threat has also been issued, as strong currents are expected to continue. JMA ordered residents to “get out of the water and leave the coast immediately.”

“Do not get in the sea or approach coasts until the advisory is cleared,” the agency said in a statement.

Though there may be slight sea-level change in coastal regions, no tsunami damage is expected, JMA added.

Bron: http://rt.com/news/172176-japan-strong- ... fukushima/
In de erfenis der eeuwen ligt veel wijsheid opgetast. Ook hier geldt: dwaas is hij die zijn eigen geschiedenis versmaadt.
De volgende gebruiker(s) zeggen bedankt: baphomet, blackbox, Mec
baphomet
Administrator
Administrator

vr 11 jul 2014, 22:19

Joe was mie net veur mienjong!

Maar hier een bericht van Nu over zelfde aardbeving:
Aardbeving Japan voor kust van Fukushima

Voor de kust van Fukushima heeft zich een aardbeving voldaan van 6.8 op de Schaal van Rigter.

Dat meldt AP.

Het meteologisch instituut van Japan zegt dat de aardbeving op zo'n 10 kilometer van de kust plaatsvond. Er is een waarschuwing afgegeven.

Volgens lokale media inspecteren veiligheidsteams de kerncentrale op schade. Deze werd in 2011 beschadigd door een tsunami die volgde op een aardbeving.
Bron: ->> http://www.nu.nl/buitenland/3826138/aar ... shima.html
De volgende gebruiker(s) zeggen bedankt: combi, Toxopeus, Mec
Mec
Super QFF-er
Super QFF-er

vr 11 jul 2014, 23:24

^^ ::) ""Volgens lokale media inspecteren veiligheidsteams de kerncentrale op schade. Deze werd in 2011 beschadigd door een tsunami die volgde op een aardbeving. ""

:D ...kerncentrale beschadigt in 2011.....knettergek :(
De volgende gebruiker(s) zeggen bedankt: baphomet, blackbox, Toxopeus
blackbox
Administrator
Administrator

zo 13 jul 2014, 01:01

#podcast40
De volgende gebruiker(s) zeggen bedankt: baphomet
Mec
Super QFF-er
Super QFF-er

ma 14 jul 2014, 01:00

Fukushima Press Conference: “To the people of the world… dangerous developments… we need your help” — I vomited blood, skin inside mouth peeled out… no limit to radiation damage… contamination is all over Japan — Speaker nearly cries when revealing babies in rain waiting for food after explosion, “Gov’t didn’t issue any warnings”
13-7-2014

Introduction at the Foreign Correspondents’ Club of Japan, July 3, 2014 (at 2:00 in): They have a lot to say about the many health issues their families and communities are facing.
Kazue Morisono, of Koriyama (60 km from Fukushima Daiichi) at the Foreign Correspondents’ Club of Japan, July 3, 2014: http://www.fccj.or.jp/events-calendar/c ... power.html

14:45 in — I was so ignorant of nuclear power plants, I kept on living [in Koriyama, 60 km from Fukushima Daiichi]. After Apr. 15, I started coughing very hard — couldn’t stop coughing and producing lots of green phlegm — then finally vomited blood. [...] My husband couldn’t stand to see my suffering, he was wondering what had happened. I had a terrible headache. My skin inside my mouth kept peeling out, I had to spit it out. I also had a nose bleed in May, an awful lot of blood, it didn’t stop for a long time. I had tingling on hands and feet, always sick and tired. I happened to have a friend, a 2nd generation of atomic bomb victims, so I talked about my suffering to her. I also asked my friend to get in contact with Dr. Hida, who has been an authority on treating atomic bomb victims for a long time in Japan. He immediately said it’s rapid symptoms of nuclear radiation. […] Most people don’t even think of this area 60 km away from the power plant, that we have to suffer so much from the radiation. I’m now thinking that there is no limit to the radiation damage [...] Thank you for listening to my story.
Afbeelding
33:30 in — Radiation contamination is not only in Fukushima, because of the transport it’s been scattered all over Japan, and this issue is a national one I believe.
41:15 in — After the explosion, the weather changed. When the rain dropped on me while waiting in line for water, I was standing not knowing what is happening to me. [Almost crying] Many people — not only adults, but children, babies — were standing in line waiting to get water supply and food […] it lasted 5 days. I have to admit I was very ignorant, the prefecture’s local government or the state government didn’t issue any warnings about the radiation contamination. We just behaved as we did before the explosion.
1:04:00 in — The Ministry of Environment claims that this small burner will [dissipate???] all the radiation dosage. But the manufacturer of this burner says maximum it will be 60% […] So this is something I really want you people to know, that the government is burning the radioactive materials in Japan and spreading all radioactive materials into the air.

Saeko Uno of Fukushima City, at the Foreign Correspondents’ Club of Japan, July 3, 2014 (at 11:45 in): To the people of the world, we’d like you to be aware of the dangerous developments in Japan and pay attention to them. We need your helping hands to our activities toward [minimizing the] damage of nuclear power disaster. Thank you.

(Filmpje bij voor wie Japans verstaat) :P

http://enenews.com/fukushima-press-conf ... -chokes-up
Mec
Super QFF-er
Super QFF-er

vr 18 jul 2014, 01:17

Japan Doctor: “Tokyo should no longer be inhabited” — Everyone here is a victim of Fukushima — People truly suffering — Bleeding under skin, urinary hemorrhaging — Children’s blood tests started changing last year — Time running short… up to physicians to save our citizens and future generations

Published: July 17th, 2014

Dr. Shigeru Mita’s essay published in the newsletter of Association of Doctors in Kodaira (Tokyohttp://www.save-children-from-radiation ... ra-city-t/ translated by WNSCR, July 16, 2014: Why did I leave Tokyo? To my fellow doctors, I closed the clinic in March 2014, which had served the community of Kodaira for more than 50 years, since my father’s generation, and I have started a new Mita clinic in Okayama-city on April 21. [...] It is clear that Eastern Japan and Metropolitan Tokyo have been contaminated with radiation [...] contamination in the east part [of Tokyo] is 1000-4000 Bq/kg and the west part is 300-1000 Bq/kg. [...] 0.5-1.5 Bq/kg before 2011. [...] Tokyo should no longer be inhabited [...] Contamination in Tokyo is progressing, and further worsened by urban radiation concentration [...] radiation levels on the riverbeds [...] in Tokyo have increased drastically in the last 1-2 years. [...] Ever since 3.11, everybody living in Eastern Japan including Tokyo is a victim, and everybody is involved. [...] The keyword here is “long-term low-level internal irradiation.” This differs greatly from medical irradiation or simple external exposure to radiation. [...] People are truly suffering from this utter lack of support. [...] If the power to save our citizens and future generations exists somewhere, it [is] in the hands of individual clinical doctors ourselves. [...] Residents of Tokyo are unfortunately not in the position to pity the affected regions of Tohoku because they are victims themselves. Time is running short. [...]

Dr. Mita on patient symptoms since 2011: White blood cells, especially neutrophils, are decreasing among children [...] Patients report nosebleed, hair loss, lack of energy, subcutaneous bleeding, visible urinary hemorrhage, skin inflammations [...] we began to notice changes in children’s blood test results around mid-2013 [...] Other concerns I have include symptoms reported by general patients, such as persistent asthma and sinusitis [...] high occurrences of rheumatic polymyalgia [...] Changes are also noticeable in the manifestation of contagious diseases such as influenza, hand-foot-and-mouth disease and shingles.

http://enenews.com/japan-doctor-tokyo-l ... s-future-g

=============================================

Japan Physician: I hope adults will leave Tokyo, not just children — Strange things happening — Medications don’t seem to work — Rare diseases increasing dramatically

Published: November 11th, 2013

Children

Dr. Shigeru Mita, Mita Clinic in Tokyo: Our patients mostly come from Tokyo, Chiba, Kanagawa, Saitama, and other Northern Kanto areas.

The pediatricians’ general textbook says that reference value of neutrophil [the most abundant type of white blood cells, essential part of immune system] for healthy children (6-12 years old) is [...] 4000, but it has shifted to 2500. It is lower than the threshold value of 3000. I think this points at a serious problem. [...]

In the summer of 2011, there were many children with bloodshot eyes; and what we saw most were children with dark circles under the eyes. [...] we are seeing more cases of sinusitis accompanied with mild case of asthma continuing for longer periods. And when these children spend some time in the West, they get better. If at all possible, I would like them to move away from East Japan. [...]

[...] radioactive substances coming from Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant have reached Tokyo, and huge amounts of contaminated waste is being burned here as well, I cannot deny the possibility that we are inhaling radioactive substances contained in the air. Again, let me repeat that after the nuclear accident, enormous amounts of nuclear substances were released in the environment. Therefore, if we see an increase in symptoms that are different from the ones we’ve seen before, we physicians should “first consider the effects of radioactivity.” [...]

Adults

Mita: [...] But my real hope is to have not just children but also adults move away from Tokyo.

[...] [The adult] conditions are definitely different compared to how it was before the nuclear accident.

With elderly people, it takes more time for asthma to heal. The medication doesn’t seem to work. We also see more patients with diseases that had been rare before; for example, polymyalgia rheumatica [...] Before 3.11, we had one or less patient per year. Now, we treat more than 10 patients at the same time. [...]

I think doctors who knew their patients well should become aware of the strange things that were happening to them. Full interview http://www.save-children-from-radiation ... anto-area/
=================================================

Japan Physician: Parents should evacuate children from Tokyo; Danger from Fukushima radiation — “The threat has seemed to be spreading” — “I’ve seen a lot of patients badly affected”

Published: February 14th, 2014

http://enenews.com/japan-physician-pare ... e-badly-af
ThaViking
Super QFF-er
Super QFF-er

wo 24 sep 2014, 10:38

http://www.thenuclearproctologist.org/ The entire 200 kilometers we checked of Canadian Pacific Coast Line was devoid of all life except 4 main species and they are very patchy and we a found several other species like limpets and snails etc in tiny insignificant spots never in groups , . When a rational person considers the reality of the 5500 species that are missing from the tidal area that is also the nursery of the pacific ocean itself ,recovery seems highly unlikely because Fukushima can not be stopped . The bigger marine animals like salmon fish crabs etc will not last much longer and because people are ignoring 5500 missing species it seems almost impossible to have a debate with that closed compartmentalized irrational mind set . This presentation will be followed tonight with a Q & A session at 8 pm pacific Canada time on this same site beautifulgirlbydana . Watch the live presentation Aug 10th 2014 at 1 pm BC Pacific time in Canada on beautifulgirlbydana
it will show up at this link https://www.youtube.com/user/Beautifu...
Sunset stroll in the Inter Tidal Zone (ITZ) Tofino B.C a few days ago

Mec
Super QFF-er
Super QFF-er

wo 01 okt 2014, 00:06

Official Data: Lettuce from US West Coast nearly topped Chernobyl contamination limit; ‘Most dangerous’ alpha radiation also detected — TV: Fukushima poses “significant health risks” to areas thousands of kilometers away
29-9-2014

http://enenews.com/lettuce-west-coast-9 ... an-agricul

....heel die westkust van die yankees is toasted...
De volgende gebruiker(s) zeggen bedankt: blackbox, BL@DE, ninti
Plaats reactie

Terug naar “Natuur”