'De komeet Elenin komt er aan'

Alles puur natuur nier ;-)
Dendorion
Senior QFF-er
Senior QFF-er

di 30 aug 2011, 17:14

Tsjaaa tot zover Elenin zijn doooooooom! Tijd voor het volgende dat ons gaat vernietigen.

SO MUCH FOR DOOMSDAY: Comet Elenin (C/2010 X1), widely known for inaccurate reports of its threat to Earth, appears to be breaking apart. Observations by amateur astronomer Michael Mattiazzo of Castlemaine, Australia show a rapid dimming and elongation of the comet's nucleus akin to that of Comet LINEAR (C/1999 S4), which also disintegrated when it approached the sun in 2000. Comets are fragile objects, so this development while unexpected comes as no surprise. Readers with pertinent images of Elenin are invited to submit them here.
http://spaceweather.com/

Hello all.

As expected, comet C/2010 X1 Elenin appears to be in the process of
disintegrating.

1 week after witnessing its dramatic fading on Saturday August 20.39UT ,
a CCD image taken last night Saturday August 27.37UT reveals that the
nucleus has spread out into an elongated, diffuse smudge.
Visually through an 8" telescope, the comet is noticebly more diffuse and
elongated in appearance. Magnitude estimate 8.9.
Kind of reminiscent of C/1999 S4 LINEAR. This demonstrates the fragile
nature of comets!

http://members.westnet.com.au/mmatti/sc.htm
Het Dolle Eland
Administrator
Administrator

wo 31 aug 2011, 13:24

Linkje van ddww in de shoutbox...:
[video][/video]

En het ISS dreigt (al enige tijd) opgegeven te worden.

De Hopi's zeggen immers...:

..."And this is the Ninth and Last Sign: You will hear of a dwelling-place in the heavens, above the earth, that shall fall with a great crash. It will appear as a blue star. Very soon after this, the ceremonies of my people will cease"...

Dus éérst de "Blue Star" (ISS door de dampkring - geeft nogal een mooi georganiseerd spectakel - volk wereldwijd in paniek wellicht). Dan komt de "Red Star"(?) dus serious trouble? Zoiets???

Ook een draadje op GLP: http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum ... 617911/pg1

:blink:
“In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule.” ~ Friedrich Nietzsche ~
blackbox
Administrator
Administrator

wo 31 aug 2011, 14:28

illuminati of my own reality
pilgrim
Super QFF-er
Super QFF-er

wo 31 aug 2011, 16:21

elenin
ninele
nine el(even)
Het Dolle Eland
Administrator
Administrator

wo 31 aug 2011, 16:45

[quote=""dingo" post=40407"]elenin
ninele
nine el(even)[/quote]

Zeven of Nine (oh nee, da's wat anders) :lol:
Afbeelding
“In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule.” ~ Friedrich Nietzsche ~
pilgrim
Super QFF-er
Super QFF-er

wo 31 aug 2011, 17:32

die mag altijd langs komen :whistle:
blackbox
Administrator
Administrator

zo 04 sep 2011, 02:48

bump
Neut
Super QFF-er
Super QFF-er

zo 04 sep 2011, 10:35

Afbeelding Tellen geblazen. :)
blackbox
Administrator
Administrator

di 06 sep 2011, 19:09

DR. BYRON GLENN RETURNED LAST NIGHT, SEPTEMBER 3RD, AROUND 11:30 PM, ON FREEDOMSLIPS AND MADE A STATEMENT TO SETTLE THE DEBATE AS TO WHAT HE SAW THROUGH HIS TELESCOPE WHEN HE LOOKED AT ELENIN BACK ON MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND (the audio clip featuring Dr. Glenn’s statement from last night’s Freedomslips show is at the bottom of this post). HE WANTED TO CLEAR UP THE CONFUSION, HE MADE A QUICK TW0 MINUTE STATEMENT LIVE ON AIR TO FRANCIS FROM “THE PERFECT MINDS” AND THEN HE GOT OFF THE PHONE (DR. GLENN DID NOT ADDRESS TERRAL, WHO WAS ALSO THERE ON THE SHOW, HE JUST WANTED TO CLARIFY WHAT HE SAW AND WHAT IS COMING OUR WAY).

For those of you not familiar with the Dr. Glenn story, back on Memorial Day weekend he looked at Elenin when it reached outside orbit position. Dr. Byron Glenn is a Physician and an amateur astronomer who, after conferring with Terral, decided to look at Elenin when it reached outside orbit position with Regulus shining light from behind the area from May 28th – May 30th. Then, on June 22nd, Dr. Glenn described on Freedomslips.com/revolutionradio what he saw on those 3 consecutive nights. On June 22nd, live on air, he stated that he observed Elenin and then directly behind Elenin, slightly off to the right, he had seen a large black area that would come in front of Regulus and there were seven orbitals going around this black area (one red orbital, four white orbitals, and two blue orbitals). Anyway, since that June 22nd statement from Dr. Glenn, his testimony has been misconstrued and after that he and Terral had a falling out and Dr. Glenn is no longer a part of Terral’s survival group.

So, last night, September 3rd, at around 11:30 PM, on Freedomslips.com/revolutionradio, Dr. Glenn came on air and made a brief two minute statement to Francis to clear up the confusion (the audio clip is at the bottom of this post). Dr. Glenn made the following points:

1) He’s in total agreement with Francis about Elenin being a comet and he concurs with Francis as to Elenin’s current location

2) He never said he saw a brown dwarf, he’s never seen a brown dwarf, and he is definitely of the opinion that there is NOT a brown dwarf behind Elenin

3) What he saw back on Memorial Day weekend when Elenin was at outside orbit position was a magnetic field (which is the area where there is supposedly the “gravity well”) with orbitals going around it (the seven orbitals he’s described before which consist of a red one, two blue ones, and four white ones)

4) What he saw, specifically, was comet Elenin, which he confirmed is a comet, and that Elenin is right on the leading edge of a large magnetic field of some sort (which is what the seven orbitals pop in and out of). The leading edge of this magnetic field is behind Elenin and extends “some 16AU across”, according to Dr. Glenn in the audio clip

>> Also, Dr. Glenn’s description of this large magnetic field that Elenin is at the leading edge of sort of makes me think about the whole situation with NASA and the “Magnetic Ribbon” that has been discussed on the web, which is supposedly closing in on the Earth and is supposed to be affecting the Earth.

Anyway, here is the audio clip of Dr. Byron Glenn’s phone call into Freedomslips.com/revolutionradio last night, September 3rd, and the direct Youtube link as well as links to Freedomslips.com/revolutionradio are listed below:

blackbox
Administrator
Administrator

di 13 sep 2011, 15:00

baphomet
Administrator
Administrator

do 15 sep 2011, 04:07

[video][/video]
1119 AD
blackbox
Administrator
Administrator

vr 16 sep 2011, 01:48

Het laatste gedeelte van het tweede filmpje wordt in het eerste filmpje getoond...

In this presentation, I introduce the basic theories of Zecharia Sitchin as relate to the creation of the Asteroid Belt and the general disruption of the planets in some far off age as presented in his book, The 12th Planet, which he believes were caused by the introduction into our solar system of a large mass intruder body called Nibiru. This is based upon his interpretation of the Sumerian and Babylonian Cuneiform Texts.

In my presentation I counter Sitchin's theory and put forward evidence that the Asteroid Belt was in fact created by the physical mechanism known to the ancients as The Music of the Spheres, and that this mechanism is responsible for causing natural earthquakes and also used covertly to trigger nuclear weapons. I present the science of this mechanism, as indeed is highly classified by the major powers, and explain how it was responsible not only for creating the Asteroid belt, but also for periodically causing global disruption to the earth and other planets in line with the myths and prophecies of the ancients, as herald a phase transition into a new world age.

In conclusion, I prove that Nibiru, as hypothesised by Sitchin, is a celestial body that simply does not exist.

Keith Hunter
blackbox
Administrator
Administrator

di 20 sep 2011, 21:08

Ik plaats hem hier ook maar even....

Neut
Super QFF-er
Super QFF-er

di 20 sep 2011, 23:23

Had ik al zelf bedacht. :) Die magnetic shielding zou wel misschien doen wat het zegt. ;)
Plaats reactie

Terug naar “Natuur”