Re: Het Plasma Universum, een introductie.

Alles puur natuur nier ;-)
combi
Administrator
Administrator

do 22 jun 2017, 14:54

Mysterie van zeer heldere nachten zonder maan opgelost
22 juni 2017 14:40
http://www.nu.nl/wetenschap/4786746/mys ... elost.html

Het komt wel eens voor dat er ’s nachts geen maan aan de hemel staat, en het tóch helder genoeg is om buiten een boek te lezen of objecten op honderden meters afstand te zien. Wetenschappers zeggen nu te weten waardoor dat komt.

Dat schrijven ze in een onderzoek in Geophysical Research Letters, waarin ze deze zogenoemde 'bright nights' verklaren. http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1 ... 74014/epdf

Volgens de onderzoeken zijn zulke opvallend lichte nachten niet gerelateerd aan de maan, het poollicht of steeds vaker voorkomende lichtvervuiling. Ze zijn het gevolg van atmosferische golven, verstoringen in de atmosfeer waarbij lucht met verschillende eigenschappen elkaar tegenkomt.

Atmosferische golven
Als zich meerdere van die atmosferische golven in de buurt van elkaar bevinden kan dat ervoor zorgen dat de gloed in de atmosfeer of 'airglow', die altijd in meer of mindere mate in de atmosfeer aanwezig is, tijdelijk tot tien keer zo sterk kan worden. En daardoor kan het ook tijdens een maanloze nacht ongewoon licht zijn.
Airglow

Heel vaak gebeurt dat echter niet. De onderzoekers, die onder meer gebruik maakten van satellietgegevens uit 1992 en 1996, stellen dat zo’n ongewoon heldere nacht – waarin de airglow minstens 10 keer zo groot is – in ongeveer 7 procent van de nachten ergens op aarde voorkomt.
"It should also be kept in mind that I am not here attempting to make
a case for Saturn having been highly luminous in historical times,
despite the fact that I have cited historical sources as evidence. It
must be stressed that these sources allude to past events - that is,
even though themselves ancient, their allusion is to an even older
system. In actual fact, my contention is that Saturn shone as a
nocturnal sun in prehistoric times - that is before the age of
writing" (p162). Cardona's emphasis. And in order to prove this
contention, he will use what? Again, if Saturn was the nocturnal sun,
then what was the diurnal sun?

http://saturniancosmology.org/files/car ... ycloud.txt
De volgende gebruiker(s) zeggen bedankt: ninti
combi
Administrator
Administrator

ma 25 sep 2017, 14:00

In this episode, Thunderbolts Project colleague Ben Davidson, the founder of Suspicious0bservers.org, discusses the possible connection between intense solar activity and natural disasters on Earth, including the recent Mexico quakes, powerful hurricanes, and other dramatic natural events.

https://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/2017/0 ... pace-news/
De volgende gebruiker(s) zeggen bedankt: blackbox
blackbox
Administrator
Administrator

ma 27 nov 2017, 21:28

Past perfect in dit Topic.

BRAINPOWER.... your brain is an advanced FRACTAL Antenna.

Observers | For Your Consideration | 3

1 van de comments, erg interessant.
Could the skeletal structure of the human body actually be an antenna for receiving these frequencies? Particularly, I've been looking at the torso section with the pelvic "dish" and rib structure tied together with a conductive "wire" or spine functioning like modern microwave detectors. The ribs themselves have an interesting twisting to them as well as various grooves and small raised structures that might have a sort of acoustic channeling effect as well. I'd love for someone with more technical expertise to let me know if that could even be possible as my formal schooling was in biology and genetics with some company funded tech school in mechanical engineering to pay the bills. I also thought it was interesting that something similar to microwave emissions from the Earth has been proposed as a cause of "stalk bending" in some crop circles. If information is being transmitted straight up from the Earth and "channeled" through the torso vertically then there may also be a scientific reason for the placement of the spinal chakras being where the spiraling waveform intersects the spine for specific wavelengths. Lastly, if there is a possibility of a Earth to man information "tree" there are several interesting possibilities when considering the inverted positioning of a fetus/child durring pregnancy. Possibly giving better reason for a soft spot on the skull and more insight into the needs of the child to be "sensed" by the mother.
illuminati of my own reality
combi
Administrator
Administrator

wo 13 dec 2017, 12:26

Discourses on an Alien Sky #32 | Before the Counting of Time
November 23, 2017
https://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/2017/1 ... g-of-time/

Discourses on an Alien Sky #32 | Before the Counting of Time

ThunderboltsProject
Gepubliceerd op 23 nov. 2017

Here we begin an introduction to the next phase in these Discourses. Topics will range from first glimpses of the “prehistory” of the Polar Configuration to echoes of the mythic archetypes across the millennia. The first mystery arising from the prehistoric experience is the essential role of refuge in caves and crudely constructed stone shelters. But refuge from what? Evidence presented in this series will show that the driving motive was to find, or to build, shelter from falling rock. But we also see a pervasive role of nostalgia in the paintings on the walls of caves and rock cliffs, all appearing to depict the natural abundance (“Happy Hunting Ground”) that had been lost.
combi
Administrator
Administrator

za 23 dec 2017, 12:40

M Y T H S are H I S T O R Y

Myths are History is a growing compilation of interdisciplinary correlations demonstrating the historical accuracy of cosmological catastrophes recorded in world mythology and deeply imprinted in the cultural memory of humankind.

http://www.mythsarehistory.com/

. . . Now Introducing . . .
The Jupiter Myth
http://www.mythsarehistory.com/the-jupiter-myth.html

The Jupiter Myth (Preliminary Preview) -Part 1- Conjunction of Opposites

The Jupiter Myth (Preliminary Preview) -Part 2- Catastrophe & Creation / The Silver Age Cosmos

The Jupiter Myth (Preliminary Preview) - Part 3 - Clash of the Titans / The Dragon & The Serpent
combi
Administrator
Administrator

di 27 mar 2018, 14:04

Discourses on an Alien Sky #35 | The Ram and the Golden Fleece

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding
blackbox
Administrator
Administrator

ma 23 apr 2018, 20:45

Scientists with NASA’s Juno Mission to the gas giant Jupiter are again reporting findings that upend standard scientific theory while affirming key tenets of the Electric Universe theory. A team of investigators studying the Jovian aurora have made the “shocking” discovery of a seemingly inexplicable electron acceleration process that appears to cause Jupiter’s brightest auroras. Professor Donald Scott discusses the great significance of this discovery from the Electric Universe perspective.
De volgende gebruiker(s) zeggen bedankt: combi, #F#
blackbox
Administrator
Administrator

wo 08 aug 2018, 18:11

Ancient's Knowledge of Birkeland Currents & Cooling Patterns on Earth FULL

This video explains on the physical level how our star/sun is powered from an external source originating in Orion. There is no attempt to decode esoteric knowledge of the symbols, other than the physical representation of how these symbols have been saved and revered through antiquity.

As our sun is now beginning to decrease its power output we are beginning to enter a new Grand Solar Minimum, the symbols are what on the physical level are repeating cycles of time which were recorded. I am pointing out that ancient societies knew our solar system goes through waxing and waning of energy, which effects life on this planet. The information was encoded as symbols that depict physical energy connections through space.

The mental and spiritual planes of existence are not mentioned as this is not the information that correlates to the Grand Solar Minimum which has already begun. Lastly, there are many levels within symbols, I only reference the visual, not the intertwined deeper meanings. Physical representations only that relate to energy and pertain to the irradiance to and from our sun.
De volgende gebruiker(s) zeggen bedankt: 8lou1
baphomet
Administrator
Administrator

zo 16 sep 2018, 22:22

blackbox
Administrator
Administrator

zo 11 nov 2018, 16:05

Hidden Electricity

blackbox
Administrator
Administrator

ma 14 jan 2019, 14:26

Earth Catastrophe Cycle | Plasma Formations

Plasma formations are the key to understanding ancient accounts of the catastrophe, to understanding what could happen in the future, and to monitoring for signs of its coming.

Full Catastrophe Series: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... OZ3APVS8br
De volgende gebruiker(s) zeggen bedankt: combi, ninti
blackbox
Administrator
Administrator

wo 30 jan 2019, 22:07

Erg interessant vanaf deze time stamp...

Goede verklaring wanneer Saturnus en Aarde het huidige zonnestelsel binnen kwamen.

https://youtu.be/YLsQRby5F9U?t=2115
blackbox
Administrator
Administrator

do 31 jan 2019, 03:07

blackbox schreef:
ma 27 nov 2017, 21:28
Past perfect in dit Topic.

BRAINPOWER.... your brain is an advanced FRACTAL Antenna.

Observers | For Your Consideration | 3

1 van de comments, erg interessant.
Could the skeletal structure of the human body actually be an antenna for receiving these frequencies? Particularly, I've been looking at the torso section with the pelvic "dish" and rib structure tied together with a conductive "wire" or spine functioning like modern microwave detectors. The ribs themselves have an interesting twisting to them as well as various grooves and small raised structures that might have a sort of acoustic channeling effect as well. I'd love for someone with more technical expertise to let me know if that could even be possible as my formal schooling was in biology and genetics with some company funded tech school in mechanical engineering to pay the bills. I also thought it was interesting that something similar to microwave emissions from the Earth has been proposed as a cause of "stalk bending" in some crop circles. If information is being transmitted straight up from the Earth and "channeled" through the torso vertically then there may also be a scientific reason for the placement of the spinal chakras being where the spiraling waveform intersects the spine for specific wavelengths. Lastly, if there is a possibility of a Earth to man information "tree" there are several interesting possibilities when considering the inverted positioning of a fetus/child durring pregnancy. Possibly giving better reason for a soft spot on the skull and more insight into the needs of the child to be "sensed" by the mother.

BUMP!

ZonneWind is al dagen 0...
De volgende gebruiker(s) zeggen bedankt: #F#
blackbox
Administrator
Administrator

zo 10 mar 2019, 00:31

Pulling Energy from the Vacuum - Lt. Col. Thomas Bearden

Colonel Bearden is a leading conceptualist in alternate energy technologies, electromagnetic bio-effects, unified field theory concepts, and other related areas. He is a retired Lieutenant Colonel of the US Army and holds a Ph.D. and an M.S. in Nuclear Engineering from the Georgia Institute of Technology. At the time of this interview, he was CEO of CTEC, Inc., Director of the Association of Distinguished American Scientists, and Fellow Emeritus of the Alpha Foundation's Institute for Advanced Study. In Colonel Bearden's testimony he speaks extensively about how it is possible to derive useable energy from the vacuum without violating any currently known laws of physics. He and others have built electromechanical devices which actually demonstrate this technology. He also explains how certain powers would rather keep this technology from becoming widely known outside of small esoteric circles. Time is running out however because our Earth does not have enough oil and coal reserves to last even for this generation. He explains how our top minds and scientists must first recognize then rally around an effort to solve this energy problem before 2004.
blackbox
Administrator
Administrator

do 02 mei 2019, 03:26

in the name of the cathode, the anode, and the holy grid
Secrets of ENIAC:

The Electronic Numerical Integrator and Computer (ENIAC) was among the very first computers—some say it was the first, though there are competing claims. Built at Penn from 1942 to1946, its work was the most prosaic imaginable: calculating missile ballistics and later helping with the design of the hydrogen bomb....For someone who came of age in the second half of the computer revolution, the immediately surprising thing about ENIAC is its physicality. It is a machine in the most literal sense, built from huge metal boxes, massive cables, thick copper wires joined by gobs of solder, panels full of dials, bank upon bank of vacuum tubes. Looking again, the second surprise is the beauty and intricacy of its individual parts. A single tube, responsible for just one numeral in a decimal ring counter, contains a thicket of wires, planes, and baffles. If you peer very closely, a microcosm of strange and enigmatic scenes begins to unfold. These images of ENIAC express the wonder I felt when, as a child, I came to understand what a computer is: not just a calculating machine, but a tool for amplifying imagination, making it possible to weave structures of pure abstract symbols and see them rendered as concrete things, real places. This is pure magic.

V., p. 404:

In his electro-mysticism, the triode was as basic as the cross in Christianity. Think of the ego, the self that suffers a personal history bound to time, as the grid. The deeper and true Self is the flow between cathode and plate. The constant, pure flow. Signlas--sense-data, feelings, memories relocating--are put onto the grid, and modulate the flow. We live lives that are waveforms constantly changing with time, now positive, now negative. Only at moments of great serenity is it possible to find the pure, the informationless sttate of signal zero.

"In the name of the cathode, the anode, and the holy grid?"
LINQ
Plaats reactie

Terug naar “Natuur”